Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

I KEEP TELLING nikkaS THIS.

JOKIC IS AN ALL TIME GREAT
BUT HES A PRODUCT OF HIS ERA.

MY nikka DOMINATES
WITH A STARTER KIT POST PACKAGE.

HES JUST KNOWS HOW TO USE
HIS SIZE IN A LEAGUE THAT
PLAYS POWER FORWARDS
AS CENTERS NOW.

:devil:
:evil:

I like Jokic, because he's got a unique game and I find his strategic approach entertaining. But I've been saying this. Just recently I said that he's no doubt a great player but he doesn't have to go up against all time big men on a regular basis. There's Embiid, who is another conference, and that's about it. No Shaq's Dikembes, Robinsons, Mournings, Ewings to have to deal with numerous times a year, regular season and playoffs.

What a defensive performance from Minny, without DPOY at that. I know it's the champs and all that but some series that are 0-2, you can see a way back potentially for the losing team. But I don't see what this Nuggets team can do to win 4 games against this squad with that personnel.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
How they get exposed when they won the chip last year

NBA discourse is so unnecessarily stupid man...only all time great teams repeat throughout the history of the sport

Nuggets are in line with what we've seen for most of the league's history

Yea, last non-super team to repeat (depending on your definition of super team) was Kobe’s 2010 Lakers.

And you can make the case that was an underrated all-time great team, sandwiched between the Boston and Miami super teams.

Parity has actually been a real thing last 5-6 years.