Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I've watched the replay of Murray throwing the heat pack like 50 times but my old eyes cant make it out :bryan:
Help me out - where is he on the bench with throws it? :flabbynsick:
He's way on the left, behind the StateFarm part of the hoop. You can see him throwing a yellow towel in the video I posted above.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
It's still early yall.

I see the in thing is to call Joker a fraud because he's a Euro and a great defensive team is making them look bad.. but it's still early.

Remember what the Pistons did to the Lakers.

Didn't mean Shaq and Kobe was trash. They just ran into a team that matched up perfectly an was hungry

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My Nuggets playing like straight suckas :picard:

Minny outclassing them in every way

Not seeing any kind of championship mettle—Malone throwing temper tantrums because a few calls ain’t go his way and Jamal so frustrated because of the straitjacket he’s in that he’s throwing shyt on the court from the bench

But it starts and ends with Joker—just not MVP behavior; and his defensive weaknesses are getting exposed and exploited

Only scoring 80 in a losing effort to go down 0-2 on your way to the other team’s home floor is pathetic for any defending champ but even more so for a team that’s supposed to be unstoppable

Just a crying fukking shame :francis:
What's bad is not that they're getting outplayed at home - that can happen.

It seems like they got mentally broken too. Malone not getting T'ed up for running onto the court and yelling in the ref's face is wild to me.

Murray won't be suspended but I wouldn't complain if he was. Totally out of order

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wish I could find the post where I was saying that the Wolves were the best matchup against the Nuggets. I've always thought the key to beating the Nuggets was to have big bodies to throw at Jokic and make him work while also having the bodies to make Jamal Murray struggle. I wasn't expecting the Wolves to hard double Jokic so much. The way they are mixing up the coverages and not letting Jokic get comfortable is absolutely surprising.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gobert is gonna win DPOY but he’s essentially on the defensive equivalent to a superteam.
One of my boys hit me up and said this game is why Wemby should win DPoY, the Wolves had a dominant defensive showing against the champs with Gobert not on the court.

I still don't think Wemby will win since the Spurs team defense was so godawful

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
One of my boys hit me up and said this game is why Wemby should win DPoY, the Wolves had a dominant defensive showing against the champs with Gobert not on the court.

I still don't think Wemby will win since the Spurs team defense was so godawful

You shouldn't win awards when you're team lost 20 games in a row

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
From here to the Ant Man :wow:

08a71444428a0335b6b50a09a44cf63a.gif