Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Drizzy at home watchin the playoffs like:

mad-kick.gif

:francis:
https://x.com/winnieschola/status/1787754011434553587?s=46

:mjlol:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s amazin that they don’t run any off ball action for Jamal :francis: I know he loves workin wit the rock in his hand but he gonna have to adaptin this series

Wolves defense is to good :manny:

Or draw up some set plays to free him up off the ball :martin: why they keep goin back to runnin the same action again and again and he is totally locked up

That iso lemme do my dance , and dribble and hold it , will need to be modified a little in this series , where it has got to be a little more sporadic and not as systematic and predictable :stopitslime:

They should be watchin some GsW tape and lookin at what they need to get Jamal goin in some diff action and looks

Koz this ain’t gonna get it done this series :snoop:

And it’s gonna be over super quick if they don’t adjust:ufdup::sas2:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
What's bad is not that they're getting outplayed at home - that can happen.

It seems like they got mentally broken too. Malone not getting T'ed up for running onto the court and yelling in the ref's face is wild to me.

Murray won't be suspended but I wouldn't complain if he was. Totally out of order

Nah.. when I watched the game I was stunned he didn't get a T.

I was texting my boy like yo these refs definitely left their whistles at home lol

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Refs are going to be some ultra conservative bullshyt now calling technicals for looking at each other funny on Friday :stopitslime:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Refs are going to be some ultra conservative bullshyt now calling technicals for looking at each other funny on Friday :stopitslime:
Rescinding the technical on Sunday was a complete humiliation for the officiating crew. The next technical called will only occur if someone gets stabbed.