Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I like Jokic, because he's got a unique game and I find his strategic approach entertaining. But I've been saying this. Just recently I said that he's no doubt a great player but he doesn't have to go up against all time big men on a regular basis. There's Embiid, who is another conference, and that's about it. No Shaq's Dikembes, Robinsons, Mournings, Ewings to have to deal with numerous times a year, regular season and playoffs.

What a defensive performance from Minny, without DPOY at that. I know it's the champs and all that but some series that are 0-2, you can see a way back potentially for the losing team. But I don't see what this Nuggets team can do to win 4 games against this squad with that personnel.
he cooked AD Gobert/Towns and Bam just last year

Why every series gotta be a deconstruction on why every great player is actually NOT that good :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Speaking as a fair, well adjusted, non biased Wolves fan

Coach Malone needs to be suspended for a game or two and receive anger management. Drunk dad at little league behavior is dangerous and an example must be made.

We can’t have that kind of tomfoolery coming to Minnesota Friday night

On a serious note I REALLY hope we end up with a Boston vs Minnesota finals.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
All year long ESPN, FOX, and TNT and old school players with podcasts ignore how well Timberwolves were playing Defensively. Kat, Ant and Rudy are in top ten in defensive ratings. Timberwolves were locking teams up before the playoffs started. I'm happy to see Timberwolves are doing well in the playoffs and surprising so many casuals.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I like Jokic, because he's got a unique game and I find his strategic approach entertaining. But I've been saying this. Just recently I said that he's no doubt a great player but he doesn't have to go up against all time big men on a regular basis. There's Embiid, who is another conference, and that's about it. No Shaq's Dikembes, Robinsons, Mournings, Ewings to have to deal with numerous times a year, regular season and playoffs.

What a defensive performance from Minny, without DPOY at that. I know it's the champs and all that but some series that are 0-2, you can see a way back potentially for the losing team. But I don't see what this Nuggets team can do to win 4 games against this squad with that personnel.
It's a wrap...key game is game 3 for the wolves...can't lose that and try to get momentum and Denver wins game 4 as well then you're back to square 1...gotta win game 3 tho for sure...