Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Denver has no 3 point shooting. That negates jokers playmaking cuz Minnesota is not sagging so far off the 3 point line and the paint is crowded.

All you dopes wanting 90s ball your favorite 90s teams would be struggling for this very reason. No 3 point shooting and poor spacing
nikkas is really long today and athletic. This Minnesota team is a cheat code anyway. They got a 250 million dollar roster right now. It's basically Dirk's Dallas team that won it all

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Naw they did which is whey they had the lead in most of the games

They just became braindead in 4th Qtrs
That’s part of not having the personnel

This series got that 2011 Lakers feel, Ernie just confirmed it. :francis:
The only defending champions to go down 2-0 losing the first two at home until tonight.

It’s over @Big Boss

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

NAH nikka YOU SAID
JOKIC WAS DOING AN ALL TIME
CARRY JOB WITH NO
ALL NBA TEAMMATES.

LETS SEE HIM DO IT NOW
SINCE MURRAY ISNT HAVING
AN ALL TIME GREAT POST SEASON.

shyt LOOKING LIKE
2021 & 2022 WHEN MURRAY
WAS OUT WITH INJURY.

THIS TEAM GOES
AS MURRAY GOES
NOT AS JOKER GOES
:devil:
:evil:

Lying ass nygga:pachaha:

This is what I said:

If he gets to 4 rings, there's gonna be some uncomfortable conversations as far as his legacy. Hell with Big Men, he's already strong armed himself to Top 10.
Yup. This was what I was thinking after last year's playoff run: Packed up Gobert, Kat, KD, Book, LeBron, AD, Butler, Bam.

And I mentioned it last night: Jokic doesn't have an all nba 1st team (or any team) co star or former superstar.

Shaq benefited from having prime Kobe then Wade in a weak center era with Hakeem/Robinson/Ewing all flabby or retired. Dominating Todd McCullochs.

Kareem went from Oscar Robinson to prime Magic Johnson + a superteam for a decade.

We dont have to get into LeBron's help. Still a long way to go but Jokic gonna be on some top 15' ish conversations this summer if he gets it done again this year.

No team has won back to back since a super team (2018 GSW) so if Jokic gets multiple titles on a non super team and with a #2 that plays well once every 3 years… (and is injured or mid inbetween) yea, Jokic would be top 15’ish in my book.

Now go bother someone else :salute: