Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I'm all for economics but we can't ALLLLLLLL be entrepreneurs tho...

What we need to do is constantly preach it to the youth because I believe entrepreneurship is something you're born with but must be unlocked or you'll just end up an employee and suicidal because everyone gave you the wrong advice which turned you into an employee when you shoulda been a boss (I've seen this happen a lot...... many gifted people were given bullshyt advice in life and took the safe route and never unlocked their potential)

Everyone can't and won't be a boss.... plus we shouldn't encourage that cause the real entrepreneurs need help (employees)

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Once again I'm gonna need some of yall to pause and check how white supremacy has warped your mind.

Why is the automatic assumption that a working bm is "too lazy to really grind" " fukk that nikka he should work harder like me"?

Why do yall automatically (like white folks mind you) just jump to the worst possible opinion of other black people with no reason to?

He could be in school, he could be working around another job, he could be waiting on positions to open up at xyz, he could be working around splitting childcare or elderly care, could just be extra holiday money, could have health issues etc...

Why would anyone assume someone who is actively working (no matter how beneath you you may think that job is)
Is lazy???

Serious, check what white people have said about us and how much of that you've absorbed and put back out into the community...

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
everything u think about should be about economics....all i do is think about economics...all day, everyday

I go to the fast food spot, i think about economics...so i don't end up in that mothafukka....

I go to the retail store and have flashbacks like a shell shocked Vietnam vet...and stay up all night working thinking about economics

I see somebody at the bus stop getting slashed on when somebody hit a poddle...I think about economics

I see somebody driving a piece of shyt (a hoopty) I think about economics

I see a brother walking in public with no woman by his side I think economics

economics need to your second religion...all u should care about is building an economic base and also chasing your dream...but always have that economics protection...or else your gonna be vulnerable out here....might fukk around and end up in a hole like that movie silence of the lambs...thats what happens when u cant afford your resources....never blow your survival money dummy....and for the ladies reading, yall already know what happens when yall economic game isnt tight, because if u dont...well I hope your p*ssy and a$$hole is tight because thats gonna become youre economic resource

Easily your best post yet.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some of you need to read Miseducation of the Negro by Carter G Woodson

In his book “The Miseducation Of The Negro,” Carter G. Woodson laments on how black children are not being taught to create and build their own businesses, but to seek careers working for and maintaining other peoples businesses instead.

This is why teaching our history to our children is so vitally important. Blacks have a rich and storied past of business ownership but through the years we have become mislead, lulled into believing that entrepreneurship somehow is less desirable than having a career.

It was written in 1933. Was Woodson a "hating c00n" too? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I think the goal of this narrative is TO MURDER THE CONCEPT OF LIFE THAT WEVE LIVED BY FOR YEARS....

GO TO SCHOOL

GET YOUR DEGREE

GO KNOCK ON THE WHITE MANS DOOR FOR EMPLOYMENT

we've lived far too long under this and these last few years shoulda opened our eyes that we really are behind economically and are literally at the mercy of cacs....

And because of that, they show us time and time again that we don't run shyt and no matter how much we kick and scream, they don't give a fukk if it doesn't affect them economically....

Once we become independant from this system and are able to operate without NEEDING them (because yes - we need cacs.... all of us go to cacs for medical care, emergency assistance, education, employment and then we walk around complaining about white supremacy all day like a bunch of bozos....

If you're cool under this system then god bless but don't ever open your mouth about any oppression and discrimination you face because - you're a guest in their house until you achieve indepedance

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I think the goal of this narrative is TO MURDER THE CONCEPT OF LIFE THAT WEVE LIVED BY FOR YEARS....

GO TO SCHOOL

GET YOUR DEGREE

we've lived far too long under this and these last few years shoulda opened our eyes that we really are behind economically and are literally at the mercy of cacs....

And because of that, they show us time and time again that we don't run shyt and no matter how much we kick and scream, they don't give a fukk if it doesn't affect them economically....

Once we become independant from this system and are able to operate without NEEDING them (because yes - we need cacs.... all of us go to cacs for medical care, emergency assistance, education, employment and then we walk around complaining about white supremacy all day like a bunch of bozos....

If you're cool under this system then god bless but don't ever open your mouth about any oppression and discrimination you face because - you're a guest in their house until you achieve indepedance

I think that a lot of black men actually like this current status quo and don't want it to actually change. That's why they always react the way they to do the mention of black ownership. Most won't admit it though.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali

GO TO SCHOOL

GET YOUR DEGREE

Exactly

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Average man is 5'9"

:what:
6' 3" isnt that tall, only to idiot like you who dont go outside.

I'm about 6 ft tall, and standing next to some who is 6 3" there is much difference.

What planet are you living on?

On the basketball court, someone who is 6ft 3 does not look tall, even at a ymca gym