Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You fuk with us bartender nikkas:shaq:

I mean Santa's gotta get his milk n cookies...
Speaking of bartenders, one time I went to a hole in the wall lounge and ordered a Long Island... wasn't expecting it to be that strong. I thought it was cause I had on a low cut sweater showing mad cleavage... it was just cause thats how they do... crazy generous with liquor. But I'm sure my cleavage helped out somewhat.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't all be 1st world artisans making money on useless products

oh no, dont try to shame me ....ive been doing what i do seen i was a baby....i dedicated my whole life to it....so i deserve anything i get from it....i been working everyday on my craft the last 3 years alone literately without taking a day off

im just now at the age of 29 finally seeing daylight.....i work harder than most ppl....u got ppl working in offices making tons of money without making the sacrifices ive made

and no i dont feel no survivors guilt...i really the paid price...no handouts, no help, and invested all my own money and everything

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I mean Santa's gotta get his milk n cookies...
Speaking of bartenders, one time I went to a hole in the wall lounge and ordered a Long Island... wasn't expecting it to be that strong. I thought it was cause I had on a low cut sweater showing mad cleavage... it was just cause thats how they do... crazy generous with liquor. But I'm sure my cleavage helped out somewhat.
If I get a cute girl who I wanna talk to I'll make it a double. Gotta get some titos punch. Long Islands can give you a bad hangover cuz its mixed liq.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Long Islands can give you a bad hangover cuz its mixed liq.
I learned the hard way that night. I was used to the stingy ass long islands where they mix all liquors but they don't pour as much. I finished that and was on a lounge like :dead:. And cause I was randomly sitting in a bday spot i was offered a free drink. I was like :yeshrug: 'sure, even though my birthday was 3 weeks ago.' I drank that got caught up (again.):drunk: dancing on snap chat. Slept in my car for like 1/2 hr, & went home.
Luckily I didn't have a hangover, :snoop: just regret after dude sent me that snap.

Oh yeah and I broke one of my shoes.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything u think about should be about economics....all i do is think about economics...all day, everyday

I go to the fast food spot, i think about economics...so i don't end up in that mothafukka....

I go to the retail store and have flashbacks like a shell shocked Vietnam vet...and stay up all night working thinking about economics

I see somebody at the bus stop getting slashed on when somebody hit a poddle...I think about economics

I see somebody driving a piece of shyt (a hoopty) I think about economics

I see a brother walking in public with no woman by his side I think economics

economics need to your second religion...all u should care about is building an economic base and also chasing your dream...but always have that economics protection...or else your gonna be vulnerable out here....might fukk around and end up in a hole like that movie silence of the lambs...thats what happens when u cant afford your resources....never blow your survival money dummy....and for the ladies reading, yall already know what happens when yall economic game isnt tight, because if u dont...well I hope your p*ssy and a$$hole is tight because thats gonna become youre economic resource

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Man its a sad site when u see some big 6'4 nikka behind the register with a Santa Claus hat on.......I be like "god damn, that's some sad shyt man"...got nikkas in the front of the store greeting customers n shyt for 9.16 an hour...looking like a big idiot with reindeer antlers on their fukking head .....Dude will have a full beard and diesel, with a smile on his face, afraid to offend white customers. Then they gotta speak in a soft and gentle voice because their normal voice will turn them into King Kong in cacs eyes....that's a sad position to be in...if you're a big nikka, you're supposed to be dominant, a warrior man....these retail spots be having a nikka built like d wade grabbing carts in the snow.

that's emasculation 101, that's why u gotta have your economic game tight....when I go into these retail spots, brothers be hating on me sometimes, because I walk with confidence and I don't kiss cacs asses, I don't acknowledge nobody presence..so nikkas hate on me from the sideline...nikka ain't my fukking fault I choose to grind while YOU choose to play video games and jerk off all day nikka.

arabs and indians stay hating on a brother at Walmart...When I get my first real bag, I'ma cop a couple of gold chains and just pretend to shop, just to stunt on those dudes...i digress man, U got a nikka that hit the gym everyday, FOR WHAT? hes working at target explaining to some old ass senile white lady the difference between the megatron and optimus prime in the toy section....with thoughts of committing a murder suicide all because his lazy ass didn't wanna hustle....

and wanna know what? good, GOOD!....im happy ...I don't feel that survivors guilt shyt anymore....I used to be like that, now I'm thinking to myself "that's what that nikka get" why? because i was once him and I deserved my fate also for being a punk motherfukker, but used my failures to fuel my fire. I was working at this ol p*ssy ass print shop in Cheektowaga. Instead of firing me, they did the passive aggressive thing, they basically forced me to quit by cutting my hours until I finally stopped showing up...they think they disenfranchised another negro, but little do they know...I got world class talent and Im an entrepreneur to boot ...I don't need yo fukking job pink man...I created my own fukking job. I hated that job anyway, those peons made every sec of my life miserable.

Conclusion: do the right thing and find a skill and hustle it, expand it into a business where u can hire people. Stop being lazy man, grab a lawn mower if u have to and start from the dirt and work your way up...because being a slave at one of these jobs is sad, yo hating ass gonna be at KFC coming home smelling like chicken powder,hating on brothas like me.....all jealous n shyt...but just remember, I was once in your position but I made a choice...so before u hate me nikka, remember i came to the same fork n the road and choose right.

BONUS: as a black man, economics should be your religion, u should eat, breathe, sleep economics...because if u don't, well...just bend over, drop your pants and get ready for u know what...both literately and figuratively
:ehh: It's better than him sticking a pistol to your head and u having to beg him for your life while he run your pocket. Be thankful what u got bro, I know I am man. Really and truly, be respectful to the men who getting it the way they can. Everybody can't be on top, somebody has to do the dirty work. Wit that said u need to change your attitude a lil cause u never know when u might be in that position where it's your only option.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: It's better than him sticking a pistol to your head and u having to beg him for your life while he run your pocket. Be thankful what u got bro, I know I am man. Really and truly, be respectful to the men who getting it the way they can. Everybody can't be on top, somebody has to do the dirty work. Wit that said u need to change your attitude a lil cause u never know when u might be in that position where it's your only option.
been there done that...i speak from experience......

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Let him know you hiring too breh

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do also :yeshrug: I came from a low level retail position to a salaried manager position. I know how hard that shyt is one a day to day. It's some people only option, u being disrespectful
all im saying is ppl gotta step their hustle up if theyre in that position and this is coming from who really was the dude stuck with no options, and where im from they dont even let blacks move up ...thats why im passionate

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man I hated working retail. I'm a kinda tall dude. Getting yelled at and basically "sonned" by short white guys and white ladies had a nikka contemplating. I couldn't stand it. Just the disrespect of some short dude putting the money on the counter when my hand is out had me wanting to jump over the counter and that's just one of many examples.
Ahhh man I hated retail, you bringing them painful memories back....

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I learned the hard way that night. I was used to the stingy ass long islands where they mix all liquors but they don't pour as much. I finished that and was on a lounge like :dead:. And cause I was randomly sitting in a bday spot i was offered a free drink. I was like :yeshrug: 'sure, even though my birthday was 3 weeks ago.' I drank that got caught up (again.):drunk: dancing on snap chat. Slept in my car for like 1/2 hr, & went home.
Luckily I didn't have a hangover, :snoop: just regret after dude sent me that snap.

Oh yeah and I broke one of my shoes.
Lmao how the fuk you break a shoe.

Ima assume it was heels obviously