Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight fine ass Santa where you at? I’m waiting on you to you come through. Just took a nice bath and I’m ready.

CoarseAnyBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif
Usually don't make deliveries until midnight but I can start early:shaq:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing
:dame: if you read this a certain way:dame:

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I saw the title and fukking fixed my face in disgust and saw the author. I'm so fukking happy he aint around anymore. nikkas be weird with that tall shyt.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
OP was a true WOAT on this forum. Even had stans at one point.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Guess the cool thing now is to bash whoever is chosen as the coli lame of the month.

Op makes sense. My homeboy is 6'6 and is docile/c00nish as can be. Had to distance myself from him.

Used to have to stick up for him :mindblown:

Im half a foot shorter and light skin....nikka u posed to be holding me down

:dame: