Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
all im saying is ppl gotta step their hustle up if theyre in that position and this is coming from who really was the dude stuck with no options, and where im from they dont even let blacks move up ...thats why im passionate
Where's that? Cause I'm in the Deep South and all the stores in my area managers are mostly black

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
Damn breh, this reveals more about op's insecurities than it does tall nikkas shortcomings in life...

He didn't give it 6 months before making a similar thread.

@DrX are you 4'11? You really have an issue with tall guys.
Hopefully you wise up about the chains. Not a good look walking around like:

5397586268_ccc63fb581_b.jpg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Too much pride will have you unemployed..everybody suffers at their job. whether it's a demeaning customer service gig, or being in a boardroom being belittled by your boss. I'd rather more Black men were working thanow idling on corners and hoods doing squat.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I'm gonna call up my Home Depot connects up in Buffalo tell them all be on the lookout for this uppity nikka DrX with imaginary hustle and power moves and to check him where he stands.

Stop shytting on nikkas trying to make a living.

The only time I critique a retail nikka is when he lies about balling when he is in said role greeting nikkas for the holidays.

We all on the plantation some are merely ranked higher than others. You of all people you dusting floors outside don't think because you escaped the field for a few seconds that it don't mean you won't be right back out there soon enough if you fukk up :ufdup:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't give it 6 months before making a similar thread.

@DrX are you 4'11? You really have an issue with tall guys.
Hopefully you wise up about the chains. Not a good look walking around like:

5397586268_ccc63fb581_b.jpg
Real talk breh, even if it was the same year I would be life wtf wrong with this nikka, thinking these weird thoughts so strongly that he gotta make a long ass post about it to a bunch of strangers.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man I remember back in :hamster: days this thread was made but it was more about being annoyed that people assumed anyone 6'4 or above should be a ballplayer

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane