Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do also :yeshrug: I came from a low level retail position to a salaried manager position. I know how hard that shyt is one a day to day. It's some people only option, u being disrespectful

/endthread

Although I don't recommend retail at first, working in a job and then transferring into a managerial position--either through promotion or just getting a new job--is highly recommended.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I don't really take people like @DrX seriously. One of the main reasons is they talk a bunch of superficial nonsense that people already know and are in the process of doing to an extent.

People are focused on economics, but don't have enough education on what they're supposed to do going about being their own boss or getting into a better career. There is a reason why college exists, and vocational school.

Not everyone can be their own boss either. It would be better if they learned a valuable skill they can use like being an electrician, a plumber, or salvage worker, etc... All pay a decent salary, and the education time is affordable and not time wasting.

Not many people know that you can also make money with a 2 year computer engineering degree. I know someone making 50k+.

And if you're working in a vocational field and you can see how a "better mouse trap" can be made, go do it. But take a few business oriented courses so you aren't going in blind.

I first recommend:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtXf43N26ZieRz-WuxVmpcyeRzBb23RAY

Listen to those actually giving you information not people low key bragging to hide their insecurity issues.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
6' 3" isnt that tall, only to idiot like you who dont go outside.

I'm about 6 ft tall, and standing next to some who is 6 3" there is much difference.

What planet are you living on?

On the basketball court, someone who is 6ft 3 does not look tall, even at a ymca gym
Foh with this dumb shyt

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Coli nikkas always say "b-b-but not everybody can be a business owner!!!" But who the fukk said "everybody" should? :stopitslime:

When the overwhelming majority of your race depends on your own oppressor for employment, then yeah it's safe to say you do need more entrepreneurs/businesses. Obviously that doesn't mean "everybody", just that you need MORE.

It's overall better to have more black people working for other black people than have all us working for and dependent on white people (which is what is basically the case currently), idc what you nikkas say.

And yes I have a business, i've mentioned this before, before you ask. Anything I talk about on here, I do offline

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: It's better than him sticking a pistol to your head and u having to beg him for your life while he run your pocket. Be thankful what u got bro, I know I am man. Really and truly, be respectful to the men who getting it the way they can. Everybody can't be on top, somebody has to do the dirty work. Wit that said u need to change your attitude a lil cause u never know when u might be in that position where it's your only option.

Real sh*t

Now get your lil ass back in the 2k league

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God bred big dudes and tall dudes to be warrior's. It's sad when u see a big dude that's like 6'7 serving fukking coffee or bagging groceries. U know how outta place u fukking look? God made u to be the protectors of the community, not pushing carts.

I notice alotta tall nikkas are docile because of white supremacy, always trying to be non threatening. Man if I had that height I'd be a beast...walking into people on purpose. Staring ppl down, what the fukk is the point of being big if u don't physically impose your will on your opponent.

Seen this one big nikka roller blading wearing shorts on hertel Ave...trying to seem non threatening. That nikka should be a soldier, protecting the neighborhood from scumbags, that's what I was thinking.

U know how emasculating it must be to be a 6 ft plus black men and take orders from a short white guy, I don't like taking orders from nobody...but i have a big man's anger level inside me. Like if you're a tall nikka u need to get angry, become a ruler. I shouldn't see some big Tracy McGrady looking nikka making brownies at the coffee shop....it's a waste of size, which is a blessing
Classic :wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Also if some fine ass dude is playing Santa Claus then I'm gonna wait in line to sit on his lap to tell him what I want for Christmas. :takedat:

Aight fine ass Santa where you at? I’m waiting on you to you come through. Just took a nice bath and I’m ready.

CoarseAnyBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

Last edited: