Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Those are the types i like to flirt with. 'Excuse me, Sir? Can you guide me in the direction of where I can find ______ ? Oh my, you got your swole game on point with the fresh haircut... by the way what scent(or watch) are you wearing? I'm looking to get one for my dad...'

If the dude has a job then he good. It's not like he's gonna retire from there. It could be a part time job to make a little extra cash. Homey could have a full time job as well. I have a major soft spot for men working in customer service/retail. Having to hold your composure with a foul customer, I know how hard it was for me....

Also if some fine ass dude is playing Santa Claus then I'm gonna wait in line to sit on his lap to tell him what I want for Christmas. :takedat:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone who works retail deserves props it's a hard job, opening and closing, inventory, having to keep your till on point and customers who treat you like trash and curse but you gotta take it.

Those are the types i like to flirt with. 'Excuse me, Sir? Can you guide me in the direction of where I can find ______ ? Oh my, you got your swole game on point with the fresh haircut... by the way what scent(or watch) are you wearing? I'm looking to get one for my dad...'

If the dude has a job then he good. It's not like he's gonna retire from there. It could be a part time job to make a little extra cash. Homey could have a full time job as well. I have a major soft spot for men working in customer service/retail. Having to hold your composure with a foul customer, I know how hard it was for me....

Also if some fine ass dude is playing Santa Claus then I'm gonna wait in line to sit on his lap to tell him what I want for Christmas. :takedat:

Daps

:shaq:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA

You fuk with us bartender nikkas:shaq:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Man its a sad site when u see some big 6'4 nikka behind the register with a Santa Claus hat on.......I be like "god damn, that's some sad shyt man"

:mjlol:

that's emasculation 101, that's why u gotta have your economic game tight....when I go into these retail spots, brothers be hating on me sometimes, because I walk with confidence and I don't kiss cacs asses, I don't acknowledge nobody presence..so nikkas hate on me from the sideline...nikka ain't my fukking fault I choose to grind while YOU choose to play video games and jerk off all day nikka.

my nikka chill, jesus you crazy breh

:dead::dead::ahh:

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Man I hated working retail. I'm a kinda tall dude. Getting yelled at and basically "sonned" by short white guys and white ladies had a nikka contemplating. I couldn't stand it. Just the disrespect of some short dude putting the money on the counter when my hand is out had me wanting to jump over the counter and that's just one of many examples.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man its a sad site when u see some big 6'4 nikka behind the register with a Santa Claus hat on.......I be like "god damn, that's some sad shyt man"...got nikkas in the front of the store greeting customers n shyt for 9.16 an hour...looking like a big idiot with reindeer antlers on their fukking head .....Dude will have a full beard and diesel, with a smile on his face, afraid to offend white customers. Then they gotta speak in a soft and gentle voice because their normal voice will turn them into King Kong in cacs eyes....that's a sad position to be in...if you're a big nikka, you're supposed to be dominant, a warrior man....these retail spots be having a nikka built like d wade grabbing carts in the snow.

that's emasculation 101, that's why u gotta have your economic game tight....when I go into these retail spots, brothers be hating on me sometimes, because I walk with confidence and I don't kiss cacs asses, I don't acknowledge nobody presence..so nikkas hate on me from the sideline...nikka ain't my fukking fault I choose to grind while YOU choose to play video games and jerk off all day nikka.

arabs and indians stay hating on a brother at Walmart...When I get my first real bag, I'ma cop a couple of gold chains and just pretend to shop, just to stunt on those dudes...i digress man, U got a nikka that hit the gym everyday, FOR WHAT? hes working at target explaining to some old ass senile white lady the difference between the megatron and optimus prime in the toy section....with thoughts of committing a murder suicide all because his lazy ass didn't wanna hustle....

and wanna know what? good, GOOD!....im happy ...I don't feel that survivors guilt shyt anymore....I used to be like that, now I'm thinking to myself "that's what that nikka get" why? because i was once him and I deserved my fate also for being a punk motherfukker, but used my failures to fuel my fire. I was working at this ol p*ssy ass print shop in Cheektowaga. Instead of firing me, they did the passive aggressive thing, they basically forced me to quit by cutting my hours until I finally stopped showing up...they think they disenfranchised another negro, but little do they know...I got world class talent and Im an entrepreneur to boot ...I don't need yo fukking job pink man...I created my own fukking job. I hated that job anyway, those peons made every sec of my life miserable.

Conclusion: do the right thing and find a skill and hustle it, expand it into a business where u can hire people. Stop being lazy man, grab a lawn mower if u have to and start from the dirt and work your way up...because being a slave at one of these jobs is sad, yo hating ass gonna be at KFC coming home smelling like chicken powder,hating on brothas like me.....all jealous n shyt...but just remember, I was once in your position but I made a choice...so before u hate me nikka, remember i came to the same fork n the road and choose right.

BONUS: as a black man, economics should be your religion, u should eat, breathe, sleep economics...because if u don't, well...just bend over, drop your pants and get ready for u know what...both literately and figuratively
We can't all be 1st world artisans making money on useless products