Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well I don't know breh. If I go outside, there's going to be a whole ton of people at my eye level or taller. If I see someone my height I don't think "damn they must be an athlete/model", they would have to be taller than me for me to think that.

Hell in basketball Point guards (usually the shortest people on the court) are around 6'3

Average man is 5'9"

:what:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its up to us to create jobs for black woman and children...but all nikkas want to do is have sex with black woman...in an capitalistic economy, your woman arent going to respect u if u cant take care of them...theyre gonna treat u like a dildo and move on....kinda like what u see now

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
u built it up

for example: u buy a lawnmower...u do a lawn , and they brag about how good u are and refer u to another person....u do their lawn...and word will keep spreading...plus u can market and advertise you're...than u can add on services, then products to sell...when u get big enough u keep expanding and start hiring other people

u build, build , build...take no days off and study the top ppl in your profession...aint none of this rocket science

Where he gonna get the money from?
giphy.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tupac in a Business Suit.....or Suge Knight with a tight mouthpiece like Tariq.....or some tall azz dude being a millionaire beating people up until he get too old. :wow:

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
this is the problem...instead of getting motivated, u wanna get mad all of the time....why would stand on your feet for 9 dollars when y can shovel some drive ways and make a couple hundred in a day?
im not mad about anything... I'm just saying that the black man struggling with being polite is not always someone who was put in the position because they sat at home and played 2K and jacked off all day. We all know sometimes all through the victim of circumstance things happen to people that causes them to have to face life-changing decisions.... What if he was an ex athlete that tore his ACL before he reached his full potential? What if he was a young prodigy in college who left to take care of his ailing mother? What if he is an ex convict looking to actually get out and stay out? You don't know because you dont care.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
6'3 and bartend but I don't change shyt about myself for customers or managers.

I have businesses on the side I just like bartending and it helps meeting people instead of being on comp doing website iish all day.

im done playin ball too 3 concussions and have horrible memory now plus 20 shoulder dislocations and a lot more injuries. Not about the modelin life shyt would be weird to me.
a tall bartender is different because you basically talk to/look at women all day :manny:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
If these nikkas think it's a good thing that black men are the ones disproportionately given these subordinate/lower positions in these businesses then there's no hope..."well at least they gots a job...they's should be grateful"

Grateful for a wage slave job. :scust:

Being from poverty doesn't mean you have to be happy for every little crumb you get.