Nothing is sadder than a tall nikka in a customer service job. you're suppose to be a warrior

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao real talk. How you going to be tall and not be a model or an athlete? if I were 6'3 with my athletic ability I'd be pro right now or I'd be modeling.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
6'3 and bartend but I don't change shyt about myself for customers or managers.

I have businesses on the side I just like bartending and it helps meeting people instead of being on comp doing website iish all day.

im done playin ball too 3 concussions and have horrible memory now plus 20 shoulder dislocations and a lot more injuries. Not about the modelin life shyt would be weird to me.

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Lmao real talk. How you going to be tall and not be a model or an athlete? if I were 6'3 with my athletic ability I'd be pro right now or I'd be modeling.
As someone who is 6'3, 6'3 isn't tall. It also isn't "be a model or athlete" status either. It's only tall on the internet. The average ball player towers over me. The taller you are, the more brolic you have to be to appear athletic. If you are shorter and moderately strong, you'll look diesel (take Kevin Hart for instance). If you are taller and are moderately strong, you'll look weak.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
i worked min wage jobs my whole life....and i i even stated that and said the being a laborer is ok..if u read

i just said turn it into a business
giphy.gif

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
im not trying to shame nobody, ive done it all...warehouse, call center, retail, cashier,

I stress this based off my experiences...im passionate about it, because its slavery

We need to know how you went from a warehouse to being being a balling entrepreneur.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive always said if i was tall ill be in the league....just off of hardwork and dedication alone....

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
:what:

Most male models are between 6'0" to 6'3" and 6'3" is tall for Football

:what:
Well I don't know breh. If I go outside, there's going to be a whole ton of people at my eye level or taller. If I see someone my height I don't think "damn they must be an athlete/model", they would have to be taller than me for me to think that.

Hell in basketball Point guards (usually the shortest people on the court) are around 6'3

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u built it up

for example: u buy a lawnmower...u do a lawn , and they brag about how good u are and refer u to another person....u do their lawn...and word will keep spreading...plus u can market and advertise you're...than u can add on services, then products to sell...when u get big enough u keep expanding and start hiring other people

u build, build , build...take no days off and study the top ppl in your profession...aint none of this rocket science

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Would it be less sad if he wasn't tall/big?
i think its sad to see any breh doing bytch work to generate revenue for CACs at any level.
OP had some good points, they do go outta their way to emasculate us on some BULLshyt. we definitely should all be entrepreneurial minded and study economics hard

but yo OP you do come off as just whining and bashing other brehs.
everybody doesnt start out on equal ground and everyone isnt exposed to the same amount of wokeness across the board

:stopitslime:instead of writing these long winded posts about how aint shyt brehs are, you could put that energy into writing up threads on different ways brehs can get their knowledge and skills up so that they can help themselves become financially independent..

you said you been thru it all, and u doin well now so help the next breh come up so that hes not a walmart greeter 12-18 months down the line

if you was really about nation building you wouldnt walk into walmart to stunt on nikkas you would go in there and tell them yo u can get up outta this BS, look into XYZ and you'll be able to get ya bread up and wont have to answer to these CACs and their hoe ass time clock

:dame:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Hey man, I'm starting my YouTube channel next Friday. I'm pretty excited. I'm buying equipment and mapping out what I'll cover everyday. I want to release a video with a different theme everyday. So far I have freestyle Friday, soulful Sunday, Monday is going to be a cooking show, Tough Talk Tuesday is me telling people hard truths. What're You watching Wednesday will cover what people are watching and what I think of it.

Tailored Thursday will focus on menswear and how to look your best all the time for cheap.

Sporty Saturday will cover sports like bmx, skating, cycling, and basketball. This is my favorite day so far because I plan to strap a go pro to my chest and actually let people see what I see when I'm going 20mph towards oncoming traffic, playing soccer, runnning, and being a savage on boards and bmx bikes. I race bikes on foot and race cars on my bike.

Lol the coli is about to trip when they find out I've never lied on here. I'm as athletic and charming as I claim to be. I'm going to feature my homies. it's going to be lit as fukk.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If these nikkas think it's a good thing that black men are the ones disproportionately given these subordinate/lower positions in these businesses then there's no hope..."well at least they gots a job...they's should be grateful"
extacly....u got nikkas all happy when they get their first middle class job

nikka: "momma I made it!!!!!! I got the job!"

momma: "hallelujah praise the lord honey child"

man foh....than they want to hate on brothers and sisters trying to set something up "eh look at that lazy nikka in the house all day, he need to get a job"

then when yo shytpop off they get jealous n shyt

"who that nikka think is, driving that new car, being able to afford his own shyt...that nikka think hes better than us"