R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Galaxy Note 9's screen receives record-setting rating from DisplayMate
It has a record-high Absolute Color Accuracy, which it says is "visually indistinguishable from perfect."
The Galaxy Note 9 is the most innovative and high performance Smartphone display that we have ever Lab tested, breaking and establishing many new Display Performance Records that are listed above. The Galaxy Note 9 delivers uniformly consistent all around Top Tier Display Performance and receives All Green (Very Good to Excellent) Ratings in All of the DisplayMate Lab Test and Measurement Categories – only the second display we have ever tested to get All Green in All Categories – the Galaxy S9 was the first. The level of display performance and excellence has been increasing each year, and the Galaxy Note 9 has now raised the bar significantly higher.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
$1250 before tax and it doesn't even come in black

QifUGp9.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
nikkas can't be serious with the bezel screenshot...

Definition of reaching for something to bytch about...

The phone looks good, only reason I'm not copping is because I don't do the new phone every year thing and I like my GOAT8...

I also still use my GOAT7 that drama queen ass nikkas told me was going to explode two years ago...:stopitslime:

Only reason I copped the 8 was because I couldn't update the 7...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas can't be serious with the bezel screenshot...

Definition of reaching for something to bytch about...

The phone looks good, only reason I'm not copping is because I don't do the new phone every year thing and I like my GOAT8...

I also still use my GOAT7 that drama queen ass nikkas told me was going to explode two years ago...:stopitslime:

Only reason I copped the 8 was because I couldn't update the 7...
The company recalled the product because those shyts would randomly ignite. Bragging that you kept a faulty designed recalled product and it didn't kill you is taking consumerism to the extreme.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The company recalled the product because 0.2% those shyts shipped would randomly ignite. Bragging that you kept a faulty designed recalled product and it didn't kill you is taking consumerism to the extreme.
You left the bold out like you always seemed to do in the Note7 thread so I fixed it for you...

It was always a bad shipment of bad batteries that effected a minor number of units shipped which internet nikkas like you tried to spin into a fatal design flaw...Batteries being shipped without insulation tape is not a design flaw...That's shyt craftsmanship...

Samsung's damage control was atrocious and that's what ultimately lead to the recall...

Instead of listening to internet nikkas like you and the media running the same 4 stories over and over one of them being a car igniting in Florida which was proven fake I chose to do my own research...you could of easily tested your phone without ripping it apart to relieve you of any doubt your phone is safe...That's essentially what I did, I left it charging a full day with the CPU maxed in the shed...Yea you could of boiled an egg on it but it wasn't exploding...So I knew my phone was good, once the official report dropped that just cosigned that feeling and that I made the right decision instead of settling for an inferior product because of faux outrage and internet hype like you did...:umad:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
5G likely will be mid to late 2019. I just wiped my Note8 since I been back on my iPhone for a few weeks. Bout to take it into Best Buy and see what they say.