Note 9: 128GB ($1000)/512GB ($1250) Models, S-Pen Upgrade, Drops Aug 24

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Thanks to my trusty job i can get this for $400. And samsung says i can trade in my note 8 for $350:gucci:

I can sell this damn phone on ebay for a good $600-700:smugfavre:

Only downside is having to go back on contract :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I thought you were going with the 512GB baller?
I looked at it all...saw all.the unboxing and even the reviews already out...the battery, the s pen, and more ....the ram are the difference makers.

And I believe in finessing the game..not overspending, kiddo. That's what whores do. Now im in the mood for maybe getting this for a little bit of nothing.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I looked at all...saw all.the unboxing and even the reviews already out...the battery, the spen, and more ram are the difference makers.

And I believe in finessing the game..not overspending, kiddo. That's what whores do. Now im in the mood for maybe getting this for a little bit of nothing.
Why trade in that Note8 and not get the 512GB joint? Is that Note8 sitting in a drawer or something?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I looked at all...saw all.the unboxing and even the reviews already out...the battery, the spen, and more ram are the difference makers.

??? This is what you stated...

I'm getting texts about this thing all day..here's what the great R= G is gonna do..I got a vacation check yesterday in the mail. I'm gonna call TMobile..I think they said half off with a trade..if I get it, it has to be the 512gb version. Simple as that. Nothing beneath that. See what they say about a trade.. we'll see. Probably won't flip me though... But ill play the game. Waiting for that call back..high call volume apparently in the last few hours.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how those akg headphones are. The in ear ones that came with the s8 are incredible

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I thought putting 128gb of ram in my pc build is crazy, wtf does someone need 512gb of storage on their phone!

Can you run these phones, has full desktops now? Now that would be cool.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: that is crazy
Lol yes in most cases but not in mine. I'll allocate some of the ram for fast storage. I'll have my remote access to all of my servers, other pc's and several VM's for development, testing - especially for sandboxing (fields in cybersecurity). Remote access to my mining farm/render farm. With a few different browsers and other tools open w/ ton of tabs or things I need completed, usually while working on a project involving ML. A game loaded in the background. I easily use over 64gb of ram per day.

When using my system with 16gb of ram or 32gb of ram, some of my games would not work unless I closed some of my programs.

The comparison is not there. 500gb of storage on a phone, has no business use-case beside shooting a 4K videos.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sounds dope, but I'll hang onto my Note 8 for another year. They just cost too much for no good reason except they can get away with it. Adulting:francis:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Don't pay a G for this... It'll he at least $200 off in a couple months. Phone looks dope tho, maybe I'll upgrade frkm my S8+.

Why cop unlocked phones tho? Everytime I had an unlocked phone some of the functionality was compromised like video calling or being able to browse while on a call.