Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Ultimo Canelo

ultimo-dragon-j-crown.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I had it 6-4 Canelo before the knockout but damn the Showtime bias towards Canelo was shameless :hhh: they refused to give Plant any props.

Anyone, it might be time for Canelo to enter the GOAT conversation, his resume is incredible

Relax breh. He is not GOAT breh. Then what would you call Ward and FLoyd ?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I had it 6-4 Canelo before the knockout but damn the Showtime bias towards Canelo was shameless :hhh: they refused to give Plant any props.

Anyone, it might be time for Canelo to enter the GOAT conversation, his resume is incredible

He can't enter the GOAT conversation since he took a L to a guy whose already in that conversation.

Eventually we may be able to put dudes who have losses up there with Floyd but we definitely can't do it for a nikka that lost to him..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Plant gave him the best fight since Jacobs until the stoppage I give him that, he made as much out of his natural and stylistic advantages as he could, it just wasn't enough at the end. This stoppage gonna haunt him for a while but he proved that he's solid otherwise

Canelo's a dog, his stamina once been a weakness now it's even a strength against some opponents

He kinda proved against BJS and now against Plant that you have to have power to go with that skill to beat him. That's why Jacobs did so good. That's why GGG is still his toughest opponent.