Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I wish they would have called it(commentators) like it was it would have made the fight better. Call it like it is he was down in the fight and came back to win with a tko...

Versus.. he can't miss he was winning and won in a winning fashion

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Up to the stoppage, it was closer than whatever bias there was. I said at the start it boiled down to who would absorb more. Volume vs power. I had it a draw.

Plant fought damn well up to the KO. It's too bad, but Canelo's power is never in question.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ring is full of wierdo's now:scust:......fight threads used to be great. Now it's just bunch of dudes hating. Canelo was landing the vicious shots the whole fight. He broke dude down systematically like we said he would. Plant is a dope boxer though. But like I said. He wasn't prepared for this. You can't go from facing bums to fighting the best. Makes way too many defensive mistakes. He basically left his body wide open to canelo all night.

i gotta agreed

i was looking at scorecards like wtf

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:bow: Canelo

Years ago he would've struggled like a motherfukker and needed a gift decision to win this fight. This time dude kept going at it, cutting the ring, throwing that left all fight long (even when blocked, dude fukks your arms up, Caleb went waaay down on his punches after the 5th round) until it hit and good night.

No te metas con su madre gringo de mierda :ufdup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I understand y'all want Canelo to win but Plant is pitter pattering and Plant's midsection looks as red as the Showtime logo and been moving backwards all fight.

That's for all you guys whining about the scorecards. Plant was doing no damage with his punches by the mid-way point of this fight.

that’s what I was saying ya he landing shots but they pillow shots
Canelo always works the body to break ur ass down and he then gonna KO to the body or chin pick ur poison :whew:

plant ain’t Floyd Floyd got power behind his hits even if they don’t KO u but u gonna respect it cuz shyts hurt and getting hit by them all night long is equivalent to body shots it wears u down and make u hesitate to go in

plant had right game plan but was missing the body shot aspect to take away the power of Canelo and slow him down

Canelo weakness is a technical boxer with power simple as that good luck finding that shyt