Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Caleb was a dumbass for standing there and taking all those body shots

Canelo didn't hit a big power shot, it was the accumulation

Why trade with him taking all those body shots? :mindblown:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im going to make a crazy claim

but i don't think size matters when it comes to Canelo...i think he could easily beat someone like Tyson Fury

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Great fight … Canelo proved again he a dog. Caleb proved he’s elite level, it’s going to be interesting to see what happens with him next. Still want to see him fight Benavidez and Charlo.

Hope Jermall Charlo take that fight or we get the Beterbiev fight next

He defended all night and took no risk but yeah it would be an interesting fight

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This thread took place in bizzaro world :laff:
The ring is full of wierdo's now:scust:......fight threads used to be great. Now it's just bunch of dudes hating. Canelo was landing the vicious shots the whole fight. He broke dude down systematically like we said he would. Plant is a dope boxer though. But like I said. He wasn't prepared for this. You can't go from facing bums to fighting the best. Makes way too many defensive mistakes. He basically left his body wide open to canelo all night.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Plant gave him the best fight since Jacobs until the stoppage I give him that, he made as much out of his natural and stylistic advantages as he could, it just wasn't enough at the end. This stoppage gonna haunt him for a while but he proved that he's solid otherwise

Canelo's a dog, his stamina once been a weakness now it's even a strength against some opponents

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Anybody could see canelo was slowly breaking dude down. But of course on the coli canelo's getting a boxing lesson:mjlol:

I started to see it by the end of round 7 but didn't think he did enough to win the round. But I gave him 8 thru 10 with ease.

I'm not a fan but he's the best.