Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what the next fight would be for Canelo, should he win against Plant.

I wonder if Benavidez or Andrade try to force a fight.

Canelo probably tries to make the homecoming fight again in Guadalajara against a soft touch before facing a real name in May.

Benavidez and Andrade should honestly fight each other if Canelo faces a jobber or another opponent if he beats Plant and the winner gets the ginger next year.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I thought @Black_Jesus was making shyt up too but I googled it and WADA did exonerate canelo (he's definitely right that WADA don't suspend people though - they just perform the tests and report the outcome)

READ: Full Clenbuterol ruling, relating to Canelo and more Mexican boxers

I dunno how I missed this news but there you go...
That article doesn't actually have any reference to him being cleared at all. It just says he was cleared without actually having any reference to it.

Secondly, that Australian boxer Lucas Browne did not have his belt re instated, and further, he was suspended too.

Terrible journalism. You guys just gobble it up too.

Where's the statement from WADA saying he was exonerated? It's never come. Why didn't camp Canelo make a statement? Surely they would have wanted to prove they were exonerated to the public and media?

In the press conference with Plant, why would Canelo, when being called a cheat to his face not stated 'i've been cleared of any wrongdoing?'

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
this will be ignored because it's Canelo :sas1:

Same way everyone will be calling Plant a bum after Nelo beats him :sas1:

Just like they were saying Canelo was ducking and would never fight him earlier :sas2:

Why would we want to ignore it? Show me a statement from WADA retracting his guilty verdict and i'll shut up.

Canelo gonna paste Plant, but this isn't about that. It's about you nut huggers juelzing a flagrant doping violation.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Benavidez and Andrade should honestly fight each other if Canelo faces a jobber or another opponent if he beats Plant and the winner gets the ginger next year.
Why isn't canelo fighting them now..lol. Why is Yildrim a top priority over Benavidez? Lmao. Just comical. There is no fukking guarantee if a middleweight fights a top ranked Super middle that Canelo is gonna grow some balls and fight a black fighter for once.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't canelo fighting them now..lol. Why is Yildrim a top priority over Benavidez? Lmao. Just comical. There is no fukking guarantee if a middleweight fights a top ranked Super middle that Canelo is gonna grow some balls and fight a black fighter for once.

Because he's on his way to unifying the division in less than a calendar year, dumbass??? Prior to that, none of the top names at 168 were fighting each other. It's not Canelo's fault that Benavidez was unprofessional and lost his belt on the scales and Yildirim became the WBC mandatory after the Canelo-Smith fight. He beat Jacobs two years which is still a way better win than anything on Andrade's résumé so far.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because he's on his way to unifying the division in less than a calendar year, dumbass??? Prior to that, none of the top names at 168 were fighting each other. It's not Canelo's fault that Benavidez was unprofessional and lost his belt on the scales and Yildirim became the WBC mandatory after the Canelo-Smith fight. He beat Jacobs two years which is still a way better win than anything on Andrade's résumé so far.
Unifying the division against soft touches...great accomplishment.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

breh you arguing w an autistic Andrade stan :mjlol:

How many champs Andrade fought?

former champs??

p4p fighters??

Now let's compare to Canelo :laff: these guys hold him to a standard they don't even hold the guys they "support" to. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Canelo has not looked elite against any top name in their prime....ever. and his record is a farce..at least 3 losses. The guy is looking fantastic against Callum Smith, Billy Joe, and Rocky Felding. Hip hop hooray:laugh:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really thinking about getting some good ass seats and doing that affirm shyt for me and wifey. What ya think? Think it’s even too late to get a room for like 3 nights? Good website to buy this from?

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Canelo has not looked elite against any top name in their prime....ever. and his record is a farce..at least 3 losses. The guy is looking fantastic against Callum Smith, Billy Joe, and Rocky Felding. Hip hop hooray:laugh:

Billy Joe was in the best shape and confidence of his life going into that.

I consider Billy Joe a top an elite fighter.

Agree with the rest though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Billy Joe was in the best shape and confidence of his life going into that.

I consider Billy Joe a top an elite fighter.

Agree with the rest though.
Everybody on this site said Billy Joe looked like shyt in his last fight pre Canelo..now it's his best shape ever as the consolation prize. Lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If he's not good enough to handle elite competition, he should retire. Floyd humiliated undefeated Hatton and Diego Corrales..make Gatti look like utter trash...had Canelo looking lost as fukk.