Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
UFC President Dana White ripped Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant broadcaster Showtime for allowing the boxers to exchange punches at a press conference Tuesday in Los Angeles
“How long have you been in the business that you would let two fighters go up to each other face-to-face without somebody there to try to [keep them from fighting],” he said at the post-fight press conference for Season 5, Week 4 of the Contender Series, which was streamed by the South China Morning Post. “And then, when it breaks out, there’s like two women that are there before there’s a man anywhere near it.

“You couldn’t be f*cking dumber than what they did today, risk a massive fight with one of the biggest stars in the sport, by not having the fighters safe.”
This is ridiculous coming from Dana White, of all people. Their dudes get in scuffles all the time even with Dana "holding them back". Just some months ago they lost a fight the day before because a dude got injured from a pre-fight push at the weigh-in lol

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WADA suspended him

He cheated and they suspended him. Why didn't he get it backdated and cleared? He has the best sports legal representation in the world? Because he couldn't.

I thought @Black_Jesus was making shyt up too but I googled it and WADA did exonerate canelo (he's definitely right that WADA don't suspend people though - they just perform the tests and report the outcome)

READ: Full Clenbuterol ruling, relating to Canelo and more Mexican boxers

I dunno how I missed this news but there you go...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is ridiculous coming from Dana White, of all people. Their dudes get in scuffles all the time even with Dana "holding them back". Just some months ago they lost a fight the day before because a dude got injured from a pre-fight push at the weigh-in lol

he’s got a point tho breh, his big lumpy ass is always between the fighters when it’s a big fight :lolbron:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I thought @Black_Jesus was making shyt up too but I googled it and WADA did exonerate canelo (he's definitely right that WADA don't suspend people though - they just perform the tests and report the outcome)

READ: Full Clenbuterol ruling, relating to Canelo and more Mexican boxers

I dunno how I missed this news but there you go...

this will be ignored because it's Canelo :sas1:

Same way everyone will be calling Plant a bum after Nelo beats him :sas1:

Just like they were saying Canelo was ducking and would never fight him earlier :sas2:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Remember y’all telling me Flabavidez would sell better than Plant :mjgrin:
Well a lot has happened since then. Nobody expected Canelo to slap Caleb around like that:mjlol:.....that's what really took this fight to the next level. Canelo already made that 40mil worth it for Al haymon. The ppv king putting PBC on his back :blessed:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I wonder what the next fight would be for Canelo, should he win against Plant.

I wonder if Benavidez or Andrade try to force a fight.

Canelo probably tries to make the homecoming fight again in Guadalajara against a soft touch before facing a real name in May.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Canelo probably tries to make the homecoming fight again in Guadalajara against a soft touch before facing a real name in May.

Andrade bout to fight Alex Wright
feee49b9b8598302565e2cc565cbe09c.gif

Flabavidez ain’t ready
D4O0.gif

Charlo would be my guess :manny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Think it's either David or Charlo next for sure. Don't think Charlo will move up though. David just seems like the next logical move. Which makes it even stupider they didn't put David vs uzi on this undercard. Woulda been lit.