Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got this tweet in my drafts ready to go:

" @Canelo Caleb Plant, Canelo? After everything I did to push you on TheColi™? WOW..Plant is a piece of trash. Always has been. "
You might need that because in 2022 Canelo will finally be fighting a real name...

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Porter podcast spoke on the scrap. Big dude Ant reppin for the #Cartel:leon:.......they all agreed plant took the L at the presser. They all favor canelo in the fight but porter and the white dudes think plant will be more competitive than people think. Big dude thinks plants gonna get completely wrecked though :heh:

I don't know if plant will be stopped in 1 but the points he's making about plants lack of experience are exactly why I don't see this being very close. And I've been saying the same shyt all along. If canelo is a black belt in boxing Caleb is maybe a blue belt. It's not even that Caleb doesn't have skills. He simply doesn't have the experience or been through the tough lessons canelo been through early in his career.

Caleb's been matched up with the same kind of fighter his whole career. Flat footed sitting ducks with no punching power. If you wanna make a fighter look spectacular then they put all the right guys in front of him. If you actually want a fighter to reach their full potential then they couldn't have done a worse job. And that's ultimately what's gonna be Caleb's undoing in this fight. Cause sooner or later the adversity is gonna come. And I just don't see him handling it well. He's gonna be shellshocked. He's gonna panic. He's gonna fold. Canelo is gonna mindfukk him like he did saunders and walk him right into something devastating.

It's the same reason Floyd felt so disrespected when everybody thought canelo could fukk with him. Floyd was basically the old grey dude from kill bill and canelo was Uma Thurman. Canelo may have looked the part back then. He was Fast. Strong. But he was still young. And dumb. And Floyd knew it from the jump. Caleb plant also looks the part. But that's where it ends. He's not a very smart fighter. He's mechanical and predictable. He fights like a guy who's never been tested. Like canelo when he fought Floyd. Young and dumb. And even canelo had already fought Austin trout and other solid veterans by that time. Caleb plants introduction to the elite level is gonna a brutal one. If I'm wrong I'll eat my words. But I couldn't be any more confident in picking canelo by stoppage.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Let Vincent Feigenbutz almost dislocate your neck with a jab brehs

It's not only that he got caught with this jab by a straight up tomato can. It's how badly plant looks when he gets caught clean. He doesn't have a strong base. He's not a sturdy guy. Whenever he gets hit clean his whole body rattles. This is always a telling sign. There's definitely an off switch in that chin of his. And canelo's gonna find it.

9-D4-B9-A57-B153-4-BBD-8-E76-7138-BE7-F2763.gif

EA9-A9291-D145-410-E-8-E0-D-19-DBA1-E1-A3-AB.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Uzi doesn’t have power

Plant cuts like Linares

Plant has a Khan chin

Plant gasses like Canelo

Truax was lighting Plant up (Truax landed 47 punches in 12 rds)

What am I missing?? :mjlol:… Who y’all trying to convince?? The Plant stan or yourself :mjgrin:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know ya trolling in here but Plant is a very good opp and the bigger guy, I don't think he is just getting steamrolled like a lot of people are saying. :hubie:

It ain't a good sign to me that he got that reaction from Canelo, not even something ggg could do. Still think Canelo wins but that hand speed from a guy w range/size is going to be something he has to adjust to.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I know ya trolling in here but Plant is a very good opp and the bigger guy, I don't think he is just getting steamrolled like a lot of people are saying. :hubie:

It ain't a good sign to me that he got that reaction from Canelo, not even something ggg could do. Still think Canelo wins but that hand speed from a guy w range/size is going to be something he has to adjust to.

I've always said plant will give canelo a good run early. He's gonna give him looks he hasn't seen in a while. That's why I'm excited.

But after the adjustments are made canelo is gonna hurt him. That's why I said I'm willing to do cash bets with anybody on a canelo knockout. It's not even cap. I believe that shyt in my soul:wow: