Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So why didn’t he contest it?

Every athlete wants a clean record. He would have fought to have his name cleared after this ruling.

He didn’t because the level was too high in relation to the update.

He did contest it and his name was cleared by NSAC and later by the WBC along with everyone else that tested for Clenbuteral for levels that fell withing the margins of contaminated meat after the World Anti Doping Agency made the new amendment in 2019... Haters just choose not to accept it.. and thats your right...

His levels were not too high.. WADA ruled that anything below 5 ng/mL can be reported and investigated as a potential meat contamination case. Canelo levels were .6 and .06 which falls in line with contaminated meat.. Why are you claiming they were too high in relation to the update?? Is it cause you don't know wtf you're talking about?:ohhh:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
He did contest it and his name was cleared by NSAC and later by the WBC along with everyone else that tested for Clenbuteral for levels that fell withing the margins of contaminated meat after the World Anti Doping Agency made the new amendment in 2019... Haters just choose not to accept it.. and thats your right...

His levels were not too high.. WADA ruled that anything below 5 ng/mL can be reported and investigated as a potential meat contamination case. Canelo levels were .6 and .06 which falls in line with contaminated meat.. Why are you claiming they were too high in relation to the update?? Is it cause you don't know wtf you're talking about?:ohhh:
So he wasn't cleared is what you're saying.

He was over the .05.

Which indicates that he was over the amount. You just pulling shyt out to fit an argument for convenience. Do better.

You full of shyt just like all these other fanboys.

No more.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So he wasn't cleared is what you're saying.

He was over the .05.

Which indicates that he was over the amount. You just pulling shyt out to fit an argument for convenience. Do better.

You full of shyt just like all these other fanboys.

No more.
Can you read fam? :ohhh:

I said anything under 5ng/mL.. NOT ".05"

So no he was far below that amount...
You remind me of female that can't just stfu and and admit to being wrong no matter how many times I smack your little argument down with hard facts:mjlol:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Can you read fam? :ohhh:

I said anything under 5ng/mL.. NOT ".05"

So no he was far below that amount...
You remind me of female that can't just stfu and and admit to being wrong no matter how many times I smack your little argument down with hard facts:mjlol:
But he was over the threshold. You just said it?

If Alvarez was able to be cleared of drug cheating with Clenbuterol then BET that his team would have done everything they could to ensure that was possible.

They couldn't, because he is a drug cheat. He was suspended for it.

Why you degrading females like that? Does it make you feel like a big man to denigrate a woman in real or, in this instance, some imaginary internet domain that you seem to be stuck to.

Get out and get into a boxing gym.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
To suggest that a Clenbuterol positive sample is because of Mexican meat is like saying i found the drugs in my pocket, they aren't mine officer. That's some cold rock bullshyt right there, i don't care what anybody say. It aint no damn facts, it's a convenient alibi that anyone supporting a false narrative chooses in order to deflect something as serious as cheating.

Just be real with it. Canelo popped dirty for Clen and was cycling hgh/roids. Let's be real.

He still a great fighter, but he's a champion that popped dirty.

Get that man dikk out your mouth. It's disgusting.

Entire soccer teams have popped dirty for similar amounts of clen and got a pass for the same contaminated meat reason. Now could Canelo have known this and did a cycle of clen to help make weight absolutely but im not to consider dude a cheater when its been proven via hair he was clean. :yeshrug: Ain't no covering up a hair sample unless you shave your shyt bald or dye it.

I like Canelo so I could be biased though but he has never popped for anything aside from this :hubie: boxing drug testing is still in the stone ages though unless you are getting blood tested randomly year round there could be ped usage and even if you are getting tested year round you could run low doses of gh and never pop. :francis:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Entire soccer teams have popped dirty for similar amounts of clen and got a pass for the same contaminated meat reason.

So then why didn't Canelo get a pass? Or at least retrospective pardon?

Can't make sweeping comparisons and then not be able to answer this simple, but incredibly crucial aspect.

Why is it just Canelo that gets banned? But these soccer teams and other athletes get a pardon for the same discretions?

It doesn't add up. Why? Because it's extremely convenient to just say these things. It makes his drug cheating look far less of an offence.

In the Australian football two players got 2 year bans for cocaine cut with Clen.

Are we suggesting that it's only Canelo that gets a hard deal? He only six months ffs, for a level that was higher than the two players i just mentioned!

Hey i'm a Canelo fan too. I watch every fight and cheer. He's exceptional. He's still a rampant drug cheat. Flat out. No ifs ends or buts.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So then why didn't Canelo get a pass? Or at least retrospective pardon?

Can't make sweeping comparisons and then not be able to answer this simple, but incredibly crucial aspect.

Why is it just Canelo that gets banned? But these soccer teams and other athletes get a pardon for the same discretions?

It doesn't add up. Why? Because it's extremely convenient to just say these things. It makes his drug cheating look far less of an offence.

In the Australian football two players got 2 year bans for cocaine cut with Clen.

Are we suggesting that it's only Canelo that gets a hard deal? He only six months ffs, for a level that was higher than the two players i just mentioned!

Hey i'm a Canelo fan too. I watch every fight and cheer. He's exceptional. He's still a rampant drug cheat. Flat out. No ifs ends or buts.

Does soccer and boxing have the same commissions?? There is your answer to why they were treated different.

Clenbuterol found in most players at U-17 Cup

There is a precedent w the trace amount of clen in Mexican athletes this isn't just a canelo thing. It's to the point other teams are told to not eat street meat when they go there.

What rampant drugs is he using?? What drugs has he been popped for to be a rampant cheat? VADA has the most stringent testing in boxing why would a rampant cheat sign up for VADA when it's the VOLUNTARY anti doping administration. He could have easily just done the Nevada testing which is only urine before and after and passed no problem.

Like I said could he have known the contaminated meat thing and used it to run clen to cut weight absolutely. Does it make sense for a rampant drug cheat to sign up for more stringent testing voluntarily?? Doesn't to me. :hubie: I ain't here to change nobody opinion though do you pleighboi.

Canelo continues to use VADA till this day btw.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Does soccer and boxing have the same commissions?? There is your answer to why they were treated different.

Clenbuterol found in most players at U-17 Cup

There is a precedent w the trace amount of clen in Mexican athletes this isn't just a canelo thing. It's to the point other teams are told to not eat street meat when they go there.

What rampant drugs is he using?? What drugs has he been popped for to be a rampant cheat? VADA has the most stringent testing in boxing why would a rampant cheat sign up for VADA when it's the VOLUNTARY anti doping administration. He could have easily just done the Nevada testing which is only urine before and after and passed no problem.

Like I said could he have known the contaminated meat thing and used it to run clen to cut weight absolutely. Does it make sense for a rampant drug cheat to sign up for more stringent testing voluntarily?? Doesn't to me. :hubie: I ain't here to change nobody opinion though do you pleighboi.
Im acutely aware of the Mexican meat aspect.

It's quite clearly an easy alibi for sports people from Mexico (or in some cases American athletes using potentially bogus Mexican holiday timelines) to get an advantage in using Clenbuterol as a stamina, muscle and weight cutting PED. You just push the limit a little more and hope you are within the parameters of meat contamination. This is disingenuous and reflects badly on the athlete and their team.

As we've previously discussed, his samples, both a and b, did not fall in those parameters. This makes it really obvious that he has popped dirty.

1) It's clearly above an already very lenient contaminated meat alibi/threshold.

2) He didn't contest it, nor did he back date contest it. He copped it. He took the 6 month ban. He didn't go back to contesting it to clear his name. He was never under the threshold. It's all very simple and straightforward. He popped dirty. That's it.

Some athletes fight to keep their name clean for years. The cases go on for almost 2 years (numerous examples i can reference if really necessary.)

Canelo never did this because he knew he had no chance of winning. He took a quick 6 months because it was actually an incredibly soft sanction under the circumstances.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
But he was over the threshold. You just said it?

If Alvarez was able to be cleared of drug cheating with Clenbuterol then BET that his team would have done everything they could to ensure that was possible.

They couldn't, because he is a drug cheat. He was suspended for it.

Why you degrading females like that? Does it make you feel like a big man to denigrate a woman in real or, in this instance, some imaginary internet domain that you seem to be stuck to.

Get out and get into a boxing gym.

So you are a woman.. A chunky one at that :mjlol:.. It makes sense now..

Again...His team did do everything to clear his name.. and they succeeded except that wasn't good enough for you..

The Nevada commision ordered him to take a hair follicle test.. He passed. Then the World Anti Doping Agency made had to amend their rules for that specific drug to make a threshold for anything below 5 ng/mL to be reported and investigated for potential meat contamination(Because there wasn't one).. Canelo was waaaaayyy below that threshold..and he was cleared by the WBC because of everything said above

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
So you are a woman.. A chunky one at that :mjlol:.. It makes sense now..

Again...His team did do everything to clear his name.. and they succeeded except that wasn't good enough for you..

The Nevada commision ordered him to take a hair follicle test.. He passed. Then the World Anti Doping Agency made had to amend their rules for that specific drug to make a threshold for anything below 5 ng/mL to be reported and investigated for potential meat contamination(Because there wasn't one).. Canelo was waaaaayyy below that threshold..and he was cleared by the WBC because of everything said above

Nah you just a weirdo.

But he didn't get cleared. You're making that up. This is what Trump does/did. This is atypical of current, modern discourse. It's pathetic. You just deflect, deflect, deflect till it goes away.

Stop quoting me from here. I don't want to engage with a buffoon.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah you just a weirdo.

But he didn't get cleared. You're making that up. This is what Trump does/did. This is atypical of current, modern discourse. It's pathetic. You just deflect, deflect, deflect till it goes away.

Stop quoting me from here. I don't want to engage with a buffoon.

Just like you deflecting claiming clenbuterol isn't contaminating the meat in Mexico to the point the World Anti Doping Agency had to implement a threshold for stupid nikkas to understand that the levels Canelo showed matched with meat contamination.. then moment the NSAC ran the Hair follicle test and he passed he was cleared.. the WBC followed

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Just like you deflecting claiming clenbuterol isn't contaminating the meat in Mexico to the point the World Anti Doping Agency had to implement a threshold for stupid nikkas to understand that the levels Canelo showed matched with meat contamination.. then moment the NSAC ran the Hair follicle test and he passed he was cleared.. the WBC followed

WADA suspended him.

This is the governing body that the world look to for cheating. It's 30k a fight to organise.

He cheated and they suspended him. Why didn't he get it backdated and cleared? He has the best sports legal representation in the world? Because he couldn't.

I put you on ignore.

You suck another mans dikk for a living and you live on a computer. That's rather sad when you step away from it and look at it for what it is. I honestly feel a bit sorry for you. Chin up. Like i said earlier. Get in the boxing gym, it will help you. You have read and watched enough.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WADA suspended him.

This is the governing body that the world look to for cheating. It's 30k a fight to organise.

He cheated and they suspended him. Why didn't he get it backdated and cleared? He has the best sports legal representation in the world? Because he couldn't.

I put you on ignore.

You suck another mans dikk for a living and you live on a computer. That's rather sad when you step away from it and look at it for what it is. I honestly feel a bit sorry for you. Chin up. Like i said earlier. Get in the boxing gym, it will help you. You have read and watched enough.

:mjlol:
LOL since this dumb bytch blocked me can someone inform her that WADA doesn't suspend fighters in boxing.. Neither does VADA.. its up to a boxing commision and in Nevada you get hit with a suspension regardless of if contaminated meat was the cause or not.. She has no clue what she's talking about