Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm all for fukking chicks of all races! Although i will agree with alot of assessments on here that white women age horribly...so I'd suggest thinking twice b4 u get serious with 1.

While I'm here i might as well say some dudes need to step up their taste in white women. Not every white woman is a dime just cuz she white. I'm really tired of seeing brothers walking around with a white bytch thats a 5 at best looking at me on some :umad: like they got the prize catch. :stopitslime:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
some do some dont you telling me you aint never seen a young looking white milf dont let streotyping turn you into a faggit b :sitdown:

Hes not steretyping boo. Thats fact. I work in an Assisted Living Facility and my black patients look way less gross. Better start a scrapbook or something for cac wifey now so you can always remember what used to be.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
some do some dont you telling me you aint never seen a young looking white milf dont let streotyping turn you into a faggit b :sitdown:

It is a well known fact that the more melanin you have in your skin the slower you will age. :ld:

With that said, a 45 yr old black person that never really taken care of them selves will look about the same age as a 30 yr old white person. :manny:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
It is a well known fact that the more melanin you have in your skin the slower you will age. :ld:

With that said, a 45 yr old black person that never really taken care of them selves will look about the same age as a 30 yr old white person. :manny:

actually, that's not true at all :childplease:

it's called the more melanin you have, the less sun damage to your skin you recieve

so white people go in the sun too much for their melanin level so that distorts their skin

and blacks go in the sun too little in america and europe so that's why they dont have sun damage to their skin

and looking like a raisin aged doesn't mean you're aging worse, white bytches that look like zombies live til they 110 sometimes

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
actually, that's not true at all :childplease:

it's called the more melanin you have, the less sun damage to your skin you recieve

so white people go in the sun too much for their melanin level so that distorts their skin

and blacks go in the sun too little in america and europe so that's why they dont have sun damage to their skin

and looking like a raisin aged doesn't mean you're aging worse, white bytches that look like zombies live til they 110 sometimes

:usure:

I read a few articles about melanin and the white people in my family age horribly (yes I got whites in my family) compared to the black people in my family :mjpls:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

You tripping breh
I love my nubian queens but right now I'm off that. I'm exploring my options . Its some beautiful pale goddesses out there, and they love this darkskin brotha. I ain't turning that shyt down.(And they all don't have flat asses or age terribly)

You out in Osan breh??? :krs: I was there in Nov09-Nov10

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:usure:

I read a few articles about melanin and the white people in my family age horribly (yes I got whites in my family) compared to the black people in my family :mjpls:

:snoop: It doesn't matter HOW the people appear visually. It's that regardless of how one looks, that doesn't mean they're aging horribly. Skin is damaged by too much sun exposure, and whites have the least melanin so their skin will look damaged faster if they were to bask in the sun often in their life than someone with melanin. Doesn't mean they're "aging worse," nor does it mean they are aging bad. It's called their visual appearance of their skin is distorted from an over-dose of sun light. You could say the same for men who are balding, there aging terrible, yet they can live til they are 120 and beyond.

Aging bad means that you are tacking on health issues constantly as you age, and you die before the average life expectancy. Skin appearance does not correlate with this. So you should just say "white people's skin is unappealing because i don't like the looks of it after it's been microwaved in the sun for years and years."