Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Daps
:umad:

lol @ this c00n. sexy nyc white woman is no different than a sexy chicago white woman and a sexy white woman from new orleans. all the same. colorless, shapeless, white bred p*ssy. i'm all set.

:rudy: how does my comment imply that I'm mad? Stop misusing the smiley it makes you look lame.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It wasn't an attack on you. It was an attack on the people in this thread who call people c00ns for finding an attractive woman attractive regardless of race.
You're a c00n because you go out of your way to denigrate black women. And I'm not just talking about this thread. You tap dance all over this forum like a young Gregory Hines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

:ohhh: looks like y'all got some bigger issues oustide the topic of the thread, imo just stay out if it.

And sierra mist, no disrespect but are you a chick? I think Im confused.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: looks like y'all got some bigger issues oustide the topic of the thread, imo just stay out if it.

And sierra mist, no disrespect but are you a chick? I think Im confused.

I'm a guy with a huuge cock. haha. Seriously though. I don't get the confusion. With me talking about hot women all the time. whatever
You're a c00n because you go out of your way to denigrate black women. And I'm not just talking about this thread. You tap dance all over this forum like a young Gregory Hines.

I don't. I just know the statistics. Don't get mad at ME because of the statistics. I didn't create them. These are issues that existed before I got here and will exist after I die. Attacking me does nothing to help the situation. When 80% of black women aren't overweight and you see me call them fat THEN you can call me a c00n. I breakdown everything I say. All people like you can do is call me a c00n. Seriously? You guys really think I made it so that 80% of BW would be overweight. You guys act like I made it so that white women out number black women 5 to 1. Why don't you attack my numbers and not me?

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!
I even said that white women aren't all that, and you stil lcalled me a c00n. You guys love admiring the problem. That's why issues in the black community never get fixed.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yea. Throw them in the bushes. It's not like I need white people's studies to see all these belugas out here. But my bad. They ain't fat. They thick! It's not that they have guts and jiggly arms. It's all BMI propaganda. Always the white man's fault. :shaq: And if your "phat ass" comes with craters, and cellulite ridden thighs it doesn't count. Women with smooth phat asses>>>>>>>women with lumpy phat asses.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. Throw them in the bushes. It's not like I need white people's studies to see all these belugas out here. But my bad. They ain't fat. They thick! It's not that they have guts and jiggly arms. It's all BMI propaganda. Always the white man's fault. :shaq: And if your "phat ass" comes with craters, and cellulite ridden thighs it doesn't count. Women with smooth phat asses>>>>>>>women with lumpy phat asses.

:heh:
Nah breh, of course there are fat black women but statistically there are bound to be more fat white women, because there are more white women in general.
That sh1t is like basic math right there that's what made the sh1t so funny.
That's not something you can deny or twist.
That's just a fact.

It made the apples argument even more hilarious.
If there are 400 apples the most common apple will of course have a higher chance of being selected.

And the BMI is terrible at measuring a person's body composition.
You can be 170lbs of lean muscle mass at like 5'6 yet considered "Overweight" by the BMI similarly a person can be the correct weight for their height but have a ton of fat on their body.
Even then it's also about how the fat is distributed, two chicks can be the same weight but because of the way their body distributes the fat one can look "Thick" while the other can look like a bloated garbage can.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

:heh:
Nah breh, of course there are fat black women but statistically there are bound to be more fat white women, because there are more white women in general.
That sh1t is like basic math right there that's what made the sh1t so funny.
That's not something you can deny or twist.
That's just a fact.

It made the apples argument even more hilarious.
If there are 400 apples the most common apple will of course have a higher chance of being selected.

And the BMI is terrible at measuring a person's body composition.
You can be 170lbs of lean muscle mass at like 5'6 yet considered "Overweight" by the BMI similarly a person can be the correct weight for their height but have a ton of fat on their body.
Even then it's also about how the fat is distributed a two chicks can be the same weight but because of the way their body distributes the fat one can look "Thick" while the other can look like a bloated garbage can.

Yes there are more fat white women than black women. I even stated that. lol @ lean muscle. I don't see that. As for the apples argument, if you pick up a bad apple, you just throw it away. There are more good apples on one side than the other. The bad apples are irrelevant because you don't keep or date those. I even stated in the beginning that black guys like fat girls so fukk the weight thing. Jiggly arms and cellulite is "hot" to you. You guys keep taking it there. If we eliminated the weight issue all together there are still more white women. I'm not getting the point you guys are trying to make...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes there are more fat white women than black women. I even stated that. lol @ lean muscle. I don't see that. As for the apples argument, if you pick up a bad apple, you just throw it away. There are more good apples on one side than the other. The bad apples are irrelevant because you don't keep or date those. I even stated in the beginning that black guys like fat girls so fukk the weight thing. Jiggly arms and cellulite is "hot" to you. You guys keep taking it there. If we eliminated the weight issue all together there are still more white women. I'm not getting the point you guys are trying to make...

Naahh fukk that. Imo jump in and call you a c00n, and hope your not a black dude talkin this fukkary. BMI is bullshyt and that goes for men and women. According to BMI both Serena Williams and Lebron James are obese. It has nothing to do with their health, but some arbitrary number some white dude came up with. Yes black women have a tendency to be thicker than white women, but so do Hispanic women and even some subsets of what we consider "white women". It has nothing to do with jiggly arms or cellulite. A fat woman is fat no matter what the race. You can say you prefer a different race of women but don't say it's cause black women are "fat"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoo:
You don't see that because you don't know what you're talking about :laugh:
BMI only measures Height and Weight not the stuff that factors into the actual weight of a person, like the difference between Bones,Organs, Muscle, Fat etc.

You're creating a situation that is based on speculation anyways "Black guys like fat girls" is not even remotely close to being rooted in fact.

That's fine if you make assumptions on what I LIKE but it's quite clear what YOU LIKE despite you claiming that, that isn't the case.

The only reason people made a big deal about it because
you stated that there is statistically more attractive white women then played yourself going on the defense with the fat argument, as if obesity rates don't apply to "All the SexCee White wimminz".

Either way this will be my last reply to you :krs: :stylin:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

BMI only measures Height and Weight not the stuff that factors into the actual weight of a person, like the difference between Bones,Organs, Muscle, Fat etc.

You're creating a situation that is based on speculation anyways "Black guys like fat girls" is not even remotely close to being rooted in fact.

That's fine if you make assumptions on what I LIKE but it's quite clear what YOU LIKE despite you claiming that, that isn't the case.

you stated that there is statistically more attractive white women then played yourself going on the defense with the fat argument, as if obesity rates don't apply to "All the SexCee White wimminz".

:russ:

Dude thought he had a friend.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Naahh fukk that. Imo jump in and call you a c00n, and hope your not a black dude talkin this fukkary. BMI is bullshyt and that goes for men and women. According to BMI both Serena Williams and Lebron James are obese. It has nothing to do with their health, but some arbitrary number some white dude came up with. Yes black women have a tendency to be thicker than white women, but so do Hispanic women and even some subsets if what we consider "white women". It has nothing to do with jiggly arms or cellulite. A fat woman is fat no matter what the race. You can say you prefer a different race of women but don't say it's cause black women are "fat"
Preference has nothing to do with it.

Even with the fat statistics there are still more white women than black women that aren't obese. I try to be nice but it's hard when people are so slow.