Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I won't knock anyone for getting a white woman if they treat them good and shyt. Don't matter to me. But I know for damn sure you betta do the momma check. White women in general (again not ALL but you can look at em everyday) do not age well. You got your 5 percenter white women who do age decently. But other than that, ehh.

Now if you find the one that does have good genes,

tumblr_lr89oeabyZ1qbg4qwo1_500.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Racism is under new management folks.

btw. Just because a certain group of people dresses like they are still in High School up until they turn 50 doesn't mean they age well.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

nah, im talkin to the poster after me

obviously im talkin to you, you and kermit were the last two to post after i posted

come on :childplease:

Funny cuz youre one of the people I was referring to as well hit dog ass. Arent you biracial? Does this thread have you shook lol?

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Funny cuz youre one of the people I was referring to as well hit dog ass. Arent you biracial? Does this thread have you shook lol?

:laff: @ your insecure dumbass thinking im defending any race here

i'm simply sorting out factual information because the goddess posted fallacy along with all you other dummies who think white people age bad because of how they look when older :laff:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
it's retaliatory. :smugdraper:

Say what you want. The irony is no one in this thread has said that white people are better. I find it hilarious that it's only called being color struck when you are open to loving EVERYONE regardless of color, but the blacks in this thread who think ONLY dark skin is good aren't considered colorstruck. Just something to think about.

Racism:Under New Management

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

:laff: @ your insecure dumbass thinking im defending any race here

i'm simply sorting out factual information because the goddess posted fallacy along with all you other dummies who think white people age bad because of how they look when older :laff:

Even that information was innacurate. While you in here gettin emotional cause you know you and your cac familys skin has more and more cracks and brown polka dots every passing year, you need to be brushing up on your knowledge of UVA/B rays.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Racism is under new management folks.

btw. Just because a certain group of people dresses like they are still in High School up until they turn 50 doesn't mean they age well.

You sound upset. Go have a good cry about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Stating numbers, percentages, and facts=hating
Calling white people cave dwellers, demons, mutants and non human=not hating

Funny how illogical you people are. /thread.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this threa took a turn for the worst. Im glad i see individual characteristics rather than generalizations of a race. Prolly y i dogged out dimes of every race.