Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is an eltist white supremacist who is racist. He employs illegal mexicans.... Has ties with Muslim oil giants and rubs shoulders with walkstreet bankers on a everyday basis. He doesn't need to say anything about black people.... any fool with an ounce of common sense can see that fake b*stard coming a mile away. Says alot about Americans.
Where's the quotes.

I know he's a piece of shyt. But show me. Because I know what he's said about others and there's a reason Mexicans hate him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From what I know he hired Omarosa from his show in real life to manage some of his sh*t. I think all whites are racist to a degree, it is what it is. We're always fighting stereotypes. The answer is no, he did not explicitly state anything about blacks, but based on his statements supporting police it might be green light on nikkaz if he becomes president :francis: This is simple, it's about class and white power. If you are a rich black living in an affluent neighborhood, are you in trouble? No, but then again you never were. But if you are the regular target of police in places like Dothan, AL, Brooklyn, and Southside Chicago, where the only thing standing between police and the complete dissolution of your civil liberties is efforts of political supportes/elected officials of the left, what do you think will happen when this German cat becomes president? :usure:
Where is it on record of trump coming at black people since he stated his campaign?

Cause all I'm seeing is us being grouped into his proxy battle with hispanic illegal immigrants and Muslims who are already infested with FBI agents.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
How can black Americans support 11 million undocumented aliens to stay in this country when if the situation was reversed and there were 11 million undocumented Africans in this country, Hispanics would love to deport us?

Fukk these stupid ass black Americans, I will be a one-man Army against this issue.
Where is it on record of trump coming at black people since he stated his campaign?

Cause all I'm seeing is us being grouped into his proxy battle with hispanic illegal immigrants and Muslims who are already infested with FBI agents.

The battle between ILLEGAL Hispanics and African Americans started long time ago when they begin occupying black neighborhoods. If you won't stand in opposition against these individuals, then you are the enemy mainly because in their country they will not accept you if you came illegally.

Edit fukk you too.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dudes out here massaging character profiles into trump hate. I do it too. I do not like him. Trump probably only lets rich and famous blacks people around him. And he's an insensitive a$$hole.

But if you're gonna say something, prove it

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This dude wants to :cape: cause Trump has came out and SAID openly racist shyt about blacks during his campaign.

fukk Mexicans and Tex-Mex food too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dudes got every indirect argument from the 70s and 80s in the book.

I'm talking about 2015 to today and you all have offered me some sloppy ass retweet about crime stats from an account he barely runs.

I'm talking about an indictment on black people as race as he did with Mexicans, the Chinese, or Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.