Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't care. Your not smart. Anybody with half a brain can see what your doing. I'm just here to point out all the white boys who be hiding their racist feelings and exposing themselves.
I can find direct quotes of half of the GOP field in January having directly racist statements against black people.

Where are those statements for Trump going back to 2014?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black people need to just fall back on the Trump hate. Let other people fight their own battle.

The media is trying to use you as a tool to shut Trump down. They know once they get the black population against Trump the protesting and rally will destroy his campaign. Stop being a tool and let muslims/mexiacans/etc do their dirty work.
Basically.

There's too much pride in here to say: "no. I can't find trump directly shytting on black people since his campaign started"

There's a reason they latch on to his tweet (from an account he barely runs) so much more actual statements that even Hillary and Bill and other GOP candidates have made.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He's shyt on other well defined groups of people though.

And he denounced David Duke the same day claiming he didn't know who buddy was.

And yes, if we're saying that he said that, then he should say that. Cause he's done as much for other specific groups of people.

It makes us look weak if we're out here redefining direct quotes and lumping ourselves into problems others are facing.

And again, I do not fukk with Donald Trump

To believe that Trump doesn't know who David Duke is, is dam near a mental illness. You mean to tell me a 9 year old kid in the 90's knew David Duke who was running for President and a man who is running for president today didn't. You believed Trump lie? By him claiming he didn't know him is disrespectful to blacks, is it not?

If Trump straight up shyt on Blacks it's going to be a lot worse than a lot of these other groups who indeed cape for white people. I'm not fighting their battle or lumping myself with them. Hell, to be honest a wall wouldn't bother me, but it is was it is I ain't voting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To believe that Trump doesn't know who David Duke is, is dam near a mental illness. You mean to tell me a 9 year old kid in the 90's knew David Duke who was running for President and a man who is running for president today didn't. You believed Trump lie? By him claiming he didn't know him is disrespectful to blacks, is it not?

If Trump straight up shyt on Blacks it's going to be a lot worse than a lot of these other groups who indeed cape for white people. I'm not fighting their battle or lumping myself with them. Hell, to be honest a wall wouldn't bother me, but it is was it is I ain't voting.
Did you admit that he hasn't done it explicitly?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
This should really be simple for everyone in here. @Golden negged me saying "do the research"

Word? So do it for me and show me what he's done since his campaign started.

Your too smart to be acting ignorant. I negged you because clearly your aligning with him because of your hate for Muslims.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Trump is playing the same game as all other conservative politicians. He's appeasing their racist base. The only difference is Trump looks "the realest" to them because he's willing to cross that subtlety line and flat out say what Republicans are thinking. The funny thing is I think he'll probably be the most liberal candidate they've had in a long time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is playing the same game as all other conservative politicians. He's appeasing their racist base. The only difference is Trump looks "the realest" to them because he's willing to cross that subtlety line and flat out say what Republicans are thinking. The funny thing is I think he'll probably be the most liberal candidate they've had in a long time.
i agree with you wholeheartedly.

But where are the quotes?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Just answer the question bro.

Where are trumps statements against us?

And I am not aligned with Trump on anything.

Im a brehette, but plenty of people already laid out what he DID to black folks in this threads....do your research before you make SHOCK threads.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm talking about 2015 to today and you all have offered me some sloppy ass retweet about crime stats from an account he barely runs.

Care to elaborate as to why you're limiting the criteria to:

- this presidential campaign
- things he said out of his mouth

Seems like you very well know about his past and actions but want to take them out of the equation.

Or are you saying:

1) The past doesn't matter
2) Words >>>>> actions

:patrice:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On Twitter he retweeted a white nationalist's made up crime stats that claimed most white people are killed by black people.
There shouldn't be 9 pages. This is the correct answer. He was also given support from the KKK and didn't rescind it, as every other Republican candidate did.
If he's not dehumanizing us by calling us "the Blacks," he's being sued by the government for denying Black people housing, he ran the "Obama birther" campaign long before he was even thought of as candidate for a political office, and remember the Central Park 5? Guess who rallied for mob justice. It was Trump.
This thread is garbage and the anti-Latino rhetoric on this site is borderline retarded.
/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.