Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@southpawstyle

Since we're in the upping mood :russ: Heres another good read. A lot of denial in this one
whole thread littered with
giphy.gif

and
full

smh

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You don’t believe?? Then go research the headlines from ‘89.

Also, still thinking people were guilty does not correlates to inherent racism. If you wanna talk about his apartment issues with black tenants you could make a much stronger point than saying “he still thought some guys accused of rape were guilty! He’s racist!”

They weren't exonerated until 2002 what do headlines from 1989 have to with anything? To your second point there are a myriad of things that could be used to show that Trump is a racist, this is just one of many.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
simply giving ones opinoin is pretty different than paying for ad space in local publications to push a narrative
try harder
Sauce on him paying for the ad space?

That’s new to me. If that’s the case I’ll shut up :manny:

If you hitting me with that fake news then :ufdup:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Opinion | Why Trump Doubled Down on the Central Park Five
Donald J. Trump rarely apologizes. When it comes to the case of the Central Park Five, he has never even come close.

In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty.

“Muggers and murderers,” he wrote, “should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes.” Though he didn’t refer to the teenagers by name, it was clear to anyone in the city that he was referring to them.

Incredibly, 14 years after their sentences were vacated based on DNA evidence and the detailed and accurate confession of a serial rapist named Matias Reyes, Mr. Trump has doubled down.

“They admitted they were guilty,” he said in a statement to CNN this month. “The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous.”

Continue reading the main story

Mr. Trump is apparently ignorant of our country’s epidemic of wrongful convictions, which disproportionately affect minorities, and the prevalence of false confessions in those convictions.
:mjpls:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

trump-bring-back-death-penalty-ad-1989.jpg

Shortly after the attack he paid nearly $100,000 to run full-page ads in four New York City papers calling for the execution of “roving bands of wild criminals”.

"In 2014, New York City officials approved a $41m settlement for the Central Park Five

But Mr Trump still contended that the group was involved in some criminal activity, even if they were not guilty of the reported attack.

“They walked away with $41 million," he said after hearing of the settlement, "and the best thing they had going for them was they were wilding in other parts of the park, beating the hell out of people.""

He was asked about them last year and he still thinks they are guilty.

Don't tell Donald Trump the Central Park 5 aren't guilty

Can you now stop sucking Trump's dikk?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Anyone who capes for Trump and this administration is either a racist or a traitor to blacks everywhere. There are no good Republicans. They're an enemy to the American people and a danger to the planet.

I agree but there really aren't any good Democrats either.

Neither political party does anything for black people.

The sooner black people realize and accept this fact, the sooner we can combat white supremacy....unless you have no interest in doing that Godless Liberal :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.