Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He def deserves a brief ban for throwing rocks then hiding his hands like the shill p*ssy he is :yeshrug:

he has so much to say til he gets called out on his own hipocracy which is bound to inevitably happen when ur a mindless single party loyalist :mjlol:

straight clown
Why?

I asked a legit question. And it was right.

Until April 2016, when the thread was posted, Trump HAD NOT said anything demonstrably negative about blacks during his campaign.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never supported Trump. Dudes enjoyed his fukkery cause it looked like he was ruining the GOP.

During the campaign, up until the point when I posted the thread, he had not shytted on black voters up until April 2016.

The thread title stands.

Deal with it.

I'm not a white supremacist. Just give it up. This is tiring.

My post was for @b_low_brown ... fukk are you on bruh?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why?

I asked a legit question. And it was right.

Until April 2016, when the thread was posted, Trump HAD NOT said anything demonstrably negative about blacks during his campaign.
U erased the thread title which was a slick jab like the clown u are cause ur inconsistent with ur energy

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Because you are disingenuous trolls.

I literally had to said 50 times I never supported Trump and you fukkboys can't read.

You're not even trying to be honest.
Now even YOU see how blind these nikkas are :manny:

They aren’t trying to use logic. They wanna scream cac / trump supporter cause it makes them feel like they’re doing something

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because you are disingenuous trolls.

I literally had to said 50 times I never supported Trump and you fukkboys can't read.

You're not even trying to be honest.
I never called u a trump supporter
But by posing your perfecty legit question u were clearly on some wannabe troll shyt
Even if trump didnt explicitly say "i hate you blacks" it doesnt take a political strategist to figure out his overall :mjpls: persona you fukking clown

all u have to do is barely read between the lines

But keep frontin tho. Its clearly a strength of yours :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 and the fact that youre STILL deleting the title shows youre ashamed of your blatant condescending anti blackness coming to the surface

You cacs always slip up sooner or later
Never fails :mjgrin:
Nah, its proof you all aren't good faith actors.

I was very clear in what I said.

You're just a troll. Thats all. I'm not feeding trolls.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never called u a trump supporter
But by posing your perfecty legit question u were clearly on some wannabe troll shyt
Even if trump didnt explicitly say "i hate you blacks" it doesnt take a political strategist to figure out his overall :mjpls: persona you fukking clown

all u have to do is barely read between the lines

But keep frontin tho. Its clearly a strength of yours :sas2:
Trump, at that point in his campaign, had said nothing openly or indirectly denigrating black Americans.

Deal with it.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump, at that point in his campaign, had said nothing openly or indirectly denigrating black Americans.

Deal with it.
Right but the central park 5 fiasco and the housing discrimination shyt he pulled doesnt at all speak to his character or forshadown how he would approach his dealings with african americans

Lol ok cac

Status
Not open for further replies.