Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he a known ws who spent like 6 months of this year banned. i welcome his future ban/bushing too.
I didnt forget.. Mods with pretend to be blind to his behavior like they were throughout the campaign...

I never supported Trump. Dudes enjoyed his fukkery cause it looked like he was ruining the GOP.

During the campaign, up until the point when I posted the thread, he had not shytted on black voters up until April 2016.

The thread title stands.

Deal with it.

I'm not a white supremacist. Just give it up. This is tiring.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
By all sources you mean just the WH press secretary. Whose predecessor also claimed that Obama wiretapping Trump. A lot of credibility with that position
It hasn’t explicitly been proven Obama hasn’t wiretapped :yeshrug:

That’s y’all logic about Russia anyway right?

Terrible way to attempt to kill the credibility of the person who’s job it is to kill BS stories like this.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never supported Trump. Dudes enjoyed his fukkery cause it looked like he was ruining the GOP.

During the campaign, up until the point when I posted the thread, he had not shytted on black voters up until April 2016.

The thread title stands.

Deal with it.

I'm not a white supremacist. Just give it up. This is tiring.

become an actual liberal. not a neocon and i'll have your back instead of make sure you win woat and lose POTY.

that's right it's all on my campaign, not the mod you're railing against.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you actually were around for that you’d remember BLACK WOMEN wanted those young boys heads too..

Someone’s opinion on a rape case :hula: racist

Try harder.
Rape case? You know about white womens history with calling false rape on black men. They also were proven innocent and he still called them guilty. Use your brain retard

Also Trump is a rapist himself

Trump also called the alt right terrorist “very fine people”

Accept that L

Last edited:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you actually were around for that you’d remember BLACK WOMEN wanted those young boys heads too..

Someone’s opinion on a rape case :hula: racist

Try harder.

After the Central Park Five were exonerated he continued to call them guilty. Why do you think that is?

Incredibly, 14 years after their sentences were vacated based on DNA evidence and the detailed and accurate confession of a serial rapist named Matias Reyes, Mr. Trump has doubled down.

“They admitted they were guilty,” he said in a statement to CNN this month. “The police doing the original investigation say they were guilty. The fact that that case was settled with so much evidence against them is outrageous.”

Mr. Trump is apparently ignorant of our country’s epidemic of wrongful convictions, which disproportionately affect minorities, and the prevalence of false confessions in those convictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.