Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
After the Central Park Five were exonerated he continued to call them guilty. Why do you think that is?
Because neither trump nor the black women who opposed the case were okay with the result?

Does that make them all inherently racist? Of course not.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What did the original title say?
Something along the lines of "Can anyone specifically tell me when daddy Trump shyt on black people?" :mjpls:

You all are trolls who willingly ignored the point of the thread.

I proved my point.

The rest if you all just being stupid.
So why'd you change the title :jbhmmdup:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Rape case? You know about white womens history with calling false rape on black men. They also were proven innocent and he still called them guilty. Use your brain retard

Also Trump is a rapist himself

Trump also called the alt right terrorist “very fine people”

Accept that L
There were masses of people of all races on both sides of that polarizing case. The fact you’re trying to use his opinion on a big case from the 80s to prove he’s racist is intellectually dishonest.

If you think black women were unequivocally siding with the boys on this case, you are being intellectually dishonest.

& that doesn’t bother me as I can see through the BS quite easily, but it’s a shame even a year later some are still grasping for straws to make trump a boogie man

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because neither trump nor the black women who opposed the case were okay with the result?

Does that make them all inherently racist? Of course not.
I don't believe that any of the black women you are referring to continued to call them guilty after they were found innocent. Why would Trump be opposed to the result after DNA evidence and the confession of the actual rapist proved that they were innocent?

In 2002, Matias Reyes, a serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. He knew facts about the crime that only the offender could have known and also said he committed the rape alone.

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EKAU8Ym.jpg

here's is what this thread used to be called.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There were masses of people of all races on both sides of that polarizing case. The fact you’re trying to use his opinion on a big case from the 80s to prove he’s racist is intellectually dishonest.

If you think black women were unequivocally siding with the boys on this case, you are being intellectually dishonest.

& that doesn’t bother me as I can see through the BS quite easily, but it’s a shame even a year later some are still grasping for straws to make trump a boogie man
We are talking about Trump not black women.

The fact that you saw Trump call racist white people who hate black people “very fine people” and don’t think that’s him being racist is you not using your brain.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I don't believe that any of the black women you are referring to continued to call them guilty after they were found innocent. Why would Trump be opposed to the result after DNA evidence and the confession of the actual rapist proved that they were innocent?

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia
You don’t believe?? Then go research the headlines from ‘89.

Also, still thinking people were guilty does not correlates to inherent racism. If you wanna talk about his apartment issues with black tenants you could make a much stronger point than saying “he still thought some guys accused of rape were guilty! He’s racist!”

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you actually were around for that you’d remember BLACK WOMEN wanted those young boys heads too..

Someone’s opinion on a rape case :hula: racist

Try harder.
at least black women had some sort of relation to the case (culturally) despite how wrong their opinions were...
trump had no reason to put in his 2 cents he just wanted to see black men hang :camby:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
We are talking about Trump not black women.

The fact that you saw Trump call racist white people who hate black people “very fine people” and don’t think that’s him being racist is you not using your brain.
First of all, if we gonna quote shyt, he said “some” were fine. Second of all he was speaking on the peaceful protestors, only a marginal amount of which were neo nazis. He then proceeded to say both sides are causing issues. Where is the problem here?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
at least black women had some sort of relation to the case (culturally) despite how wrong their opinions were...
trump had no reason to put in his 2 cents he just wanted to see black men hang :camby:
He was a public figure in New York at the time & was asked for his opinion.

Try harder.

killacal

Banned
Daps
You don’t believe?? Then go research the headlines from ‘89.

Also, still thinking people were guilty does not correlates to inherent racism. If you wanna talk about his apartment issues with black tenants you could make a much stronger point than saying “he still thought some guys accused of rape were guilty! He’s racist!”
White supremacist playing the race card

Indians posing as black

Thecoli.com

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
First of all, if we gonna quote shyt, he said “some” were fine. Second of all he was speaking on the peaceful protestors, only a marginal amount of which were neo nazis. He then proceeded to say both sides are causing issues. Where is the problem here?
None of them are fine. All of those guys admit to hating black people.

To defend even one is racist.

Based on your post I can confirm that you are not using your brain. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.