Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me start this off for the fukking dummies who need controversial topics spelled out for them...

I do not support donald trump.

Now.

I'm trying to find it.

He's against illegal mexicans, he's against extremist muslims, and he's against economic manipulation of chinese and freeloading europeans.

But what has he said denigrating explicitly on blacks?

I know he's referred to black people as "the blacks" and I know about his shyt in the 80s...

...but i'm talking about this campaign and things he's said denigrating black people out of his own mouth.

All I can find is him talking about black youth unemployment.
:dahell:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I didnt forget.. Mods with pretend to be blind to his behavior like they were throughout the campaign...
Blah blah blah

Answer my question

Is there any real sources or just the unnamed ones?

Because I just linked this sites favorite news org (CNN) saying all sources deny trump said anything negative about Haitians :yawn:

Come on man we gotta do better than this if (a whole year later) we still falling for the “unnnamed sources” okie-doke

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Blah blah blah

Answer my question

Is there any real sources or just the unnamed ones?

Because I just linked this sites favorite news org (CNN) saying all sources deny trump said anything negative about Haitians :yawn:

Come on man we gotta do better than this if (a whole year later) we still falling for the “unnnamed sources” okie-doke

If you think this about Trump vs Haitians, you are sadly mistaken and out of touch...

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
If you think this about Trump vs Haitians, you are sadly mistaken and out of touch...
Well I asked if it was about his (alleged) statement on Haitians or something else in my original post but y’all decided to derail my point like usual instead of taking 2 seconds to entertain me intellectually, which I understand can be a daunting task given the fact you’d have to take emotions out of your retort :yeshrug:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well I asked if it was about his (alleged) statement on Haitians or something else in my original post but y’all decided to derail my point like usual instead of taking 2 seconds to entertain me intellectually, which I understand can be a daunting task given the fact you’d have to take emotions out of your retort :yeshrug:

My point is always clear when it comes to you and your bullshyt

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
By all sources you mean just the WH press secretary. Whose predecessor also claimed that Obama wiretapping Trump. A lot of credibility with that position

Status
Not open for further replies.