Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't know what is more irritating, Napoleon's weak trolling, or you guys entertaining it!:stopitslime:

It's simple - because Trump is smart enough not to speak on it, Napoleon is implying that he can't be considered racist.

But he doesn't support Trump......:usure:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
this type of thinking is the reason why black men have been getting the raw end of the stick for the past 50 to 100 years. A primary process is taking place right before our very eyes between both political parties. As of yet, I haven't heard of any fraud or manipulation in this primary process the would derail the choice of the voters. It's no mystery why African American men remain at the condition many are in when we think the way you think. Self Defeated idiots like you would rather give up and go along with the day by day routine instead of exercising your American citizenship by voicing your opinion when it comes to politics in a first world country.

Black men like you should be placed in front of a firing squad so the rest of us can engage and be involved in the politics this country engages in.

Okay, so....so many naïve things wrong with this statement.

First thing, The American President is chosen, not elected, the people who choose the President are elitist who are one part of the globalist white supremacist agenda, they proactively choose puppets who will undoubtedly continue on their plans.

Bush stole his first and second Presidency. Obama affectively pulled the wool over all our eyes so there is no telling if he "won" both elections or not. What is clear is he was chosen to be the President. He was not necessarily elected. Either you are just that dumb or you really that naïve, either way there is no excuse the amount of ignorance you displayed with that comment.

The black race needs our OWN political party that is for the people(all people) because at this point neither party has our best interest at heart. For your confused brainwashed ass to sit around and actively endorse the current system as if it is one that works to the betterment of black people let alone the American people shows how far gone Americans like you are.

I suggest you watch this video to open your mind about what you THINK you know about this country and the world. None of this political shyt matters, the same people have pulling the strings for decades and regardless of how far we succeed they WILL Never have the black race in their hearts. EVER. Smart dumb ass nikka falling for the banana in the tail pipe, literally. See you at the polls dumbass

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
An FYI: if someone holds white supremacist views about Muslims or any other group, they most likely have white supremacist views about black people too. Groundbreaking. :ohhh:
No no no

Islam is savage as fck

Dont compare that savage ass religion and its disgusting ass pedo ass prophet to black ppl

Islam is responsible for more deaths than any other group in the history of the world
Look that up

Ima need one of the dumfck ass presidents to take a hard stance against Islam cuz if these dum ass mufckaz keep seeing that religion as some "religion of peace" this country gon be in for a very rude awakening Facts only

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He doesn't, he's an idiot. He's been voted the WOAT 3 years straight, so much that they felt sorry for him and gave the banner to someone else even tho he had more votes.

He's looking for any reason to c00n it up. If he wants to fight Muslims or any other Nonwhites, why can't he do it wih a black organization who won't stab him in the back when all is said and done? Why does he want to rely on white daddy yet again? OP literally loves white people. I've challenged him numerous times to burn their flag, he's too p*ssy to do so.

Hitler made peace with Russia before stabbing them in the back and attacking them. Not one person is surprised he did. That's how hateful people roll, and Trump has already provided enough evidence that he hates blacks. All these cacs that Napoleon grips just laugh at his c00nery. He is thecacmamba's bytch on these boards.
I'm not defending Napoleon because I think he's a numbnut too. However, you are on the same level as him. BOTH of you are mentally-incompetent :heh: You just joined this site three months ago and you already trying to pop off:deadmanny: I know you're a CAC you not fooling me CAC :ufdup::camby:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm anti illegal alien. The latinos from mexico and central america just happen to be the majority of illegal aliens here. They also JUST HAPPEN to be the most predatory when it comes to exploiting welfare. As an american tax payer i want them gone. As a black man i have NO LOVE for ANY mestizos and white latinos as a group :yeshrug:
I don't run my life based on weak nationalistic ideals set by genocidal leaders who forced my people here on boats and kept us in chattel slavery for 200+ years, so the idea of "illegal alien" has no resonance with me when the very people who set the rules are descendants of "illegal aliens" themselves who came with a thirst for blood and an eye for plundering.
Not to mention the reasoning behind the migration North is directly US caused

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No no no

Islam is savage as fck

Dont compare that savage ass religion and its disgusting ass pedo ass prophet to black ppl

Islam is responsible for more deaths than any other group in the history of the world
Look that up

Ima need one of the dumfck ass presidents to take a hard stance against Islam cuz if these dum ass mufckaz keep seeing that religion as some "religion of peace" this country gon be in for a very rude awakening Facts only

I know better than to generalize a whole group of people. A lot of that rhetoric you're saying sounds similar to the anti-black rhetoric from white supremacists when they bring up black crime rates and welfare and all that other nonsense.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Funny how this thread is running on not much tangibility. No sources,audios,videos,documents. Just bias and fear of change. All day I hear and see people bash trump but yet to hear a resolution to this as well as a better candidate that has financed their own campaign. You do know its inevitable that trump will be elected prez, hillary dominates dems so berie is out the picture and it damn sure isnt going to be hilary winning

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump did not align himself with David Duke.

Don't do this low brow content when it's easily disproven

And a retweet? On crime stats?

Most people don't even know WHY the stats are wrong. That's why you want to pin that on him.
I know why the stats are wrong and have given corrections.
He did not deny the KKK support, as the others did. The bar is set by his opponents. All he had to do was say "I don't care for the support of the KKK and am in no way affiliated with them" just as Cruz did. It's not difficult. The KKK is an organization that has terrorized and murdered Black peoples since Redemption.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how this thread is running on not much tangibility. No sources,audios,videos,documents. Just bias and fear of change. All day I hear and see people bash trump but yet to hear a resolution to this as well as a better candidate that has financed their own campaign. You do know its inevitable that trump will be elected prez, hillary dominates dems so berie is out the picture and it damn sure isnt going to be hilary winning
Either you didn't read the thread, coupled with a complete misunderstanding of the American political landscape, or you're being willfully obtuse, coupled with a complete misunderstanding of the American political landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.