Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Kaep was shook in that game and started looking at the pass rush a lot instead of downfield. He did that against Indy too.

Daps
There's a lot of new bandwagoners trying to jump on right now, can't get with that.

You have the worst poster in the coli in your faction, it makes it fun.

So I effect your life that much, cool news.Do you keep power rankings of best and worst posters of the Coli, how is that working out for ya in life?

And don't start talking about bandwagon because 9ers threads been deep back to the Singletary/Nolan era on the hamster, sure we got some fakers lately but we always had support.

Seagals had 3 fans on here, you. 206 pimp and Dayton Kane and sadly that brother passed, yet all of a sudden we got the whole world repping Seattle in here with avi's and shyt

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
might as well post it here. this is in no way to shyt on kaep, but to show WRs DO get open and Kaep does screw up. the whole o is a mess while occasionally shows streaks of awesomeness.

this is from seattle game where the receivers were mostly covered too. still these all couldve and honestly should have been scoring or big plays

KW is wide open and honestly kaep can fire a laser to Boldin right there
zBlERXn.png

Boldin manages to get wide open (lol at him the only WR past 3 yards on the playcall, WTF). kaep can use his cannon or fade towards the sideline and back of the endzone. hes locked onto Boldin obviously but doesnt trust him for some reason
P563FHKl.png

If Kaep hits either of the streaks its a HUGE play. Seattles vaunted secondary gets caught sleeping in a zone underneath and Earl Thomas has to choose who to cover because theyre both wide open as shyt
At the very least Kaep has Boldin wide open for 6+ yards but throws it at the ground.

fbGNDQvl.png

again, its not to shyt on Kaep. he has a very bright future. but these throws (or in the last case, the safest throw) need to be made with decisiveness and precision.

I remember the first play. I even said it on the game thread. At that point I think Kaep was afraid of throwing a laser in the endzone after he got picked and as JLove said, he might've been concerned about the pass rush too.

Not defending Kaep on that instance though, that should have been a TD.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Courtesy of Pro Football Focus:

When Colin Kaepernick is not under pressure he has a QB Rating of 93.3, but when he is under pressure it is down to 6.6.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Courtesy of Pro Football Focus:

When Colin Kaepernick is not under pressure he has a QB Rating of 93.3, but when he is under pressure it is down to 6.6.
yea man. you guys see it. I think that first pick rattled him. that play where boldin is the only receiver, you basically either throw the ball at him or throw it away in his direction...and kaep hesitated.

that pressure thing is also so true. like Ive said, teams just run blitz. if we run we run into a blitz. if we pass, the line cannot quite hold up. this is on playcalling and oline first and foremost imo, but everyone is to blame really. there isnt a player on offense or defense that cannot play better than they are. besides maybe justin, and even then he looks old

doesnt help anthony davis been a fukking turnstile and chris long will own his soul again on thursday I bet :sadcam:

Daps

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this

Read this shyt earlier, some of the corniest shyt i`ve ever seen.

Checking your Twitter feed for motivation. the last damn place he needs to be worried about.

He better have a good game Thursday or else the wolves are really gonna come out.
the rams are a bad matchup for kaep and pass pro defense-wise. their defensive ends are as athletic as any. they got plenty of sacks on us last season too :sadcam: