Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
This is actually a real interesting time.

We never been under the gun like this w/ Harbaugh at the helm, hopefully we overcome and this makes us better than ever. But the reality of fighting for our lives is upon us.

Daps
palycalling is more problematic than lack of receiver separation, imo, not even close
frankie had 70+ yards in first quarter. then in second half he and kendall COMBINED had 4 carries. unexcusable

Putting the onus square on WR;s not getting open is a copout.

This team has PLENTY of issues but I put most of this on coaching. It sucks, flat out. Our offense is flat and and predictable and our defnese, once our strong suit, lets tons of points on the regular.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way. Is Eric Mangini a mole from other teams and sabotaging our O or is he just horrible at his job? :mindblown:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
also playcalling is allergic to screens and slants it seems. zero hot reads on the blitz.

Man, I owe you an apology for the shyt i talked before the Seahawks game.
You were keeping it 100%, and it seems as if the team i thought was immune to pretty much everything is slumping hard-core.

Daps
Man, I owe you an apology for the shyt i talked before the Seahawks game.
You were keeping it 100%, and it seems as if the team i thought was immune to pretty much everything is slumping hard-core.

Ysej drops a lot of analytical knowledge on the squad, he is one to get to beef with because he is strongly opinionated but he knows his shyt.

I think it all comes down to we are the most stubborn coaching staff in the NFL, it's like we don't want to go with what works, we have to go with what we WANT to work.

If shyt continues they need to seriously considering grabbing the book from Roman

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Totally forgot we got Baldwin just sitting on the bench. Harbaugh hinted that he'll be activated for these upcoming games. Makes sense since putting Aldon on the NFI list opens up a roster spot.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Totally forgot we got Baldwin just sitting on the bench. Harbaugh hinted that he'll be activated for these upcoming games. Makes sense since putting Aldon on the NFI list opens up a roster spot.

not really, expect moore or patton to get benched

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way. Is Eric Mangini a mole from other teams and sabotaging our O or is he just horrible at his job? :mindblown:

im sure hes telling them wr is a huge problem. the problems on offense are physical and mental

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Putting the onus square on WR;s not getting open is a copout.

This team has PLENTY of issues but I put most of this on coaching. It sucks, flat out. Our offense is flat and and predictable and our defnese, once our strong suit, lets tons of points on the regular.

Our problems lie with lack of personell. We are missing too many key weapons that we had last year and its showing badly.

We are missing obviously Goldston, Delany, LaMichael is hurt, Ian -Williams out for the season. VD is hurt. Manningham is out. Aldon is now gone.

Our philosophy as an offense has been abandoned. I don't know what the hell they are doin out there :mindblown:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I'm saying breh. Isn't his job to prevent what happened against the Colts? Some advice he's giving :damn:

I'm not taking any blame out of Harbaugh and co. (their stubbornness has been :mindblown:, specially this Sunday) but wasn't Mangini brought up to prevent this kind of shyt?