Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the rams are a bad matchup for kaep and pass pro defense-wise. their defensive ends are as athletic as any. they got plenty of sacks on us last season too :sadcam:
i pray patton/baldwin finally gets a shot, im tired of this williams and moore garbage

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
patton been on the field, hasnt shown much if anything yet :manny: had a good pass go through his hands on sunday :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
the rams are a bad matchup for kaep and pass pro defense-wise. their defensive ends are as athletic as any. they got plenty of sacks on us last season too :sadcam:

Couldn't agree more, Robert Quinn and Chris Long are a problem.

I would not be surprised if they put a beaten on us, I think now more than ever we have to lean on the run game.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moore hasnt done anything but I think KW is ok. hes not really a WR#2 and will get bumped down to #3 once Mario comes back

they cant really wait that long, williams is getting jammed at the line and he cant get off those jams

moore is basically invisible

i mean its time, you give those other guys a chance or your just gonna get bashed again this week

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't agree more, Robert Quinn and Chris Long are a problem.

I would not be surprised if they put a beaten on us, I think now more than ever we have to lean on the run game.

niners were unable to run on them last year but they also did know what was coming

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
they cant really wait that long, williams is getting jammed at the line and he cant get off those jams

moore is basically invisible

i mean its time, you give those other guys a chance or your just gonna get bashed again this week
Im not sure, you didnt see the screenshots I posted ? KW got open a few times, and def. got open deep against GB.

problem is with VD out teams basically doubling boldin and vance isnt quite ready to the task yet.

still, honestly, I dont think WRs are that much of a problem. we won without WRs before. playcalling and oline is putting us in tons of 3 outs, and defense bends and breaks (to be fair, our defense never fared well when we couldnt keep possession)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not sure, you didnt see the screenshots I posted ? KW got open a few times, and def. got open deep against GB.

problem is with VD out teams basically doubling boldin and vance isnt quite ready to the task yet.

still, honestly, I dont think WRs are that much of a problem. we won without WRs before. playcalling and oline is putting us in tons of 3 outs, and defense bends and breaks (to be fair, our defense never fared well when we couldnt keep possession)

We won with WRs before but lets not forget the speed and mismatches that we lost. Ginn, VD and Delanie. Delanie is a huge loss IMO. Then there's LMJ, Crabs and Manningham. That's a lot of missing weapons.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
We won with WRs before but lets not forget the speed and mismatches that we lost. Ginn, VD and Delanie. Delanie is a huge loss IMO. Then there's LMJ, Crabs and Manningham. That's a lot of missing weapons.

LMJ said he's ready to go, so hopefully he gets activated for this game this week. By all accounts VD is ready to go, too. Hopefully having them back will make a difference.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Much needed win :whew: A couple of improvements but there's still a lot to work on (that first quarter was a unacceptable). A long week to prepare and we better do some magic because without Staley out there it's gonna be tough as fukk. JJ Watt is gonna rape Kaep :sadcam:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too bad patton got hurt, he was playing ahead of williams

hopefully he'll be ready for houston