Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Props to the homie Lemonier he balled out ..Gore got the 20 carries that's what we all been screaming for roman needs to understand that we're a run first team ..still not happy with the 3 and outs in the second half he needs to be more consistent with his playcalling .. Kap missed alot reads he needs to keep his composure seems like he's pressing . ....man lets hope Staley is ok cuz I think Boone moves to LT and Snyder or Kilgore move to G if He's out. .. D did what they were supposed to against a bad to average offense next game wont't be like that we'll need to keep getting pressure and slowing down the run game against the texans

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My Thought on Last Nights Game:

Offense:

Kap played better than the previous two weeks, we need to slow him down and have him learn the offense like every other young QB.
Our pass protection is not great but I think it will improve.
We need to run, run, run the ball out O-Line is built to operate this way, then we can make plays of play action.
We need to get Baldwin more snaps
LaMichael James should not play until he is completely healthy we need his speed in later games.

Defense:

Out defense played very well.
Navarro Bowman is a monster
Ahmad Brooks is underrated still
Michael Wilhiote played very well
Lemonier could be a monster
Our DB's played respectably, imo

We needed this win, if we beat the Texans then we are back on the right track.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
still cant get over this play
sh9EMI7.gif

:noah:
shyt was 3rd and 19 too. break tackle, stay in bounds while stumbling and fly for the TD :to:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
My Thought on Last Nights Game:

Offense:

Kap played better than the previous two weeks, we need to slow him down and have him learn the offense like every other young QB.
Our pass protection is not great but I think it will improve.
We need to run, run, run the ball out O-Line is built to operate this way, then we can make plays of play action.
We need to get Baldwin more snaps
LaMichael James should not play until he is completely healthy we need his speed in later games.

Defense:

Out defense played very well.
Navarro Bowman is a monster
Ahmad Brooks is underrated still
Michael Wilhiote played very well
Lemonier could be a monster
Our DB's played respectably, imo

We needed this win, if we beat the Texans then we are back on the right track.

To piggy back off what you said, The offense looked good. Kaep missed some wide open receivers and tried to force the issue a couple of times over the middle, but all in all we ran the ball which is what we needed to do. Run the ball, and let everything else flow from that.

Defensively, I think we dropped like 3 picks last night. Whitner said it best when he stated that the whole defense needs to get on the Jugs machine. It was good to see them control the LOS and force the issue. Glenn Dorsey played great...and really the whole front 7 played straight.
I thought Brock had a good game. Terrell Brown got flagged a few times early but settled in. Hopefully, this defensive momentum carries over for the next game against Houston.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yall know we're going to let Boldin walk, right?

Probably. But will we even have a chance of keeping him? He'll probably ask for a lot of money and I'm not sure we could afford him when we gotta take care of Kaep next season.

I'm kinda lost with our cap situation and salaries to be honest but my impression is we wont be able to afford Boldin + Crabs in the long run either.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so patton has a fractured foot and he'll be out for a while

our depleted WR core takes yet another hit :rudy: