Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harbaugh and co have always been :what:. The difference is before we had the personnel to overcome that. Think about those games we let teams hang around. The difference now is we just can't make plays on offense or defense. Roman been fukking up from time. Our D (especially secondary) has looked weak since last season. The personnel got worse. We wasted a pick on AJ. Tossed Parys for nothing and now a team that was full of depth is now barren. The injuries didn't help either.

The signs were there from before this season.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect Moore to get benched, but not Patton. I expect Baldwin to play once activated.

i mean im tired of this williams failed experiment, lets see patton start and baldwin get some reps

things have to change

• Dap
Reactions: dza

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying breh. Isn't his job to prevent what happened against the Colts? Some advice he's giving :damn:

I'm not taking any blame out of Harbaugh and co. (their stubbornness has been :mindblown:, specially this Sunday) but wasn't Mangini brought up to prevent this kind of shyt?
how can magini prevent anything?

teams are stacking 9 in the box and the wrs arnt getting any separation

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
how can magini prevent anything?

teams are stacking 9 in the box and the wrs arnt getting any separation

idk, I thought his job was you know...tell our coaches that teams were stacking the box and our wrs can't get no separation and help gameplan against that or at least see more options than trying the same shyt against that strategy.

Harbaugh and co have always been :what:. The difference is before we had the personnel to overcome that. Think about those games we let teams hang around. The difference now is we just can't make plays on offense or defense. Roman been fukking up from time. Our D (especially secondary) has looked weak since last season. The personnel got worse.

Oh we all know about how dumb playcalling has been a regular problem with this staff over the years, but never this bad. When we looked bad and had a horrible gameplan on offense, the next week we at least showed some creativity on runs and tried something else than the same damn plays that weren't working.

Yes the signs for problems have always been present but to play so bad 2 straight weeks with no real answer....fukk no man, this mini collapse is mind blowing.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Man, I owe you an apology for the shyt i talked before the Seahawks game.
You were keeping it 100%, and it seems as if the team i thought was immune to pretty much everything is slumping hard-core.
no apologies needed breh, we put this behind us a while back :yes:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
because you have no one to talk to in the seahawks thread ? :heh:

There's a lot of new bandwagoners trying to jump on right now, can't get with that.

You have the worst poster in the coli in your faction, it makes it fun.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
might as well post it here. this is in no way to shyt on kaep, but to show WRs DO get open and Kaep does screw up. the whole o is a mess while occasionally shows streaks of awesomeness.

this is from seattle game where the receivers were mostly covered too. still these all couldve and honestly should have been scoring or big plays

KW is wide open and honestly kaep can fire a laser to Boldin right there
zBlERXn.png

Boldin manages to get wide open (lol at him the only WR past 3 yards on the playcall, WTF). kaep can use his cannon or fade towards the sideline and back of the endzone. hes locked onto Boldin obviously but doesnt trust him for some reason
P563FHKl.png

If Kaep hits either of the streaks its a HUGE play. Seattles vaunted secondary gets caught sleeping in a zone underneath and Earl Thomas has to choose who to cover because theyre both wide open as shyt
At the very least Kaep has Boldin wide open for 6+ yards but throws it at the ground.

fbGNDQvl.png

again, its not to shyt on Kaep. he has a very bright future. but these throws (or in the last case, the safest throw) need to be made with decisiveness and precision.