Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'll take anything over this bullshyt ass offense right now

I'The constant reaching back to the 2012 offense was killing our offense. Gimme some meat and potatoes shyt
to be completely fair, we were a lot more disciplined in 2011 and 2012. and now we get penalized and all of a sudden we are in a 3rd and long situation...now its a must-pass situation, and usually a deep strike too...I think coaches fell in love with Kaeps arm too much and stopped getting creative with playcalls.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boldin is getting his :manny: still averages like 85-90 yards per game. problem is with VD out they doubled Boldin all day.
thats the thing though, we were fine without real speed/field stretchers last two years. didnt really utilize moss or ginn.

now all of a sudden we need them badly. I dont think this is the problem.

yea i was just messing with ya breh but yall need to get this thing fixed quick, yall cant let seattle get too far ahead.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which receiver is going to step up? Boldin is basically the go-to guy. We have nobody. Then take out Vernon and Delanie's gone...makes our offense very weak.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously they should be giving randy a call as well, at least teams respected his speed last year and gave him a 10 yard cushion

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
seriously they should be giving randy a call as well, at least teams respected his speed last year and gave him a 10 yard cushion
randy wasnt on the field that much tho.

its deeper than speed, breh. ted ginn has two touchdowns already and we barely used him last two years. the best receiving play he made was that TD that was called back (fukk you chilo) two years ago on Thanksgiving

Id say we're missing crabs more than speed. hes the guy that would get open on shorter and intermediate routes and VD would be open on deep routes. we're also missing delaines blocking, but thats another story

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
shyt was lookin ugly out there tday brehs :to:
We are missin the shyt out of Delanie, VD, Crabtree and Goldston.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Willis might miss next game now. There are a lot of injuries.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just realized how much talent they have lost since last year and they havent replaced anybody

moss
crabs
walker
davis yes he'll be back but that time the season might be toast
manningham might be back but it will be too late
and even ginn

maaaaaaaaaaaan this team is about to end up 1-4 in about 2 weeks

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We bit ourselves in the azz on defense as well.

We should have kept Parys Haralson, we maybe should not have let RJF walk either. Then again Colts paid dude a lot of paper.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
We bit ourselves in the azz on defense as well.

We should have kept Parys Haralson, we maybe should not have let RJF walk either. Then again Colts paid dude a lot of paper.

RJF let go was inevitable.

Haralson is the one that is going to hurt. He could step in and we wouldn't even feel the pinch of missing Aldon when it comes to run defense/Assignment football. Now we have Skuta and the rookie...this is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Offensively, if Gore doesn't get 20-25 carries this next game we might as well chalk this season up because the coaching staff isn't going to change the way they call the plays.
You would think that with VD out, we would focus on running the ball...and we started out doing that but then threw that in the bushes.

I dunno if we can beat the rams with this playcalling...