Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Good game, good effort.

On a positive note, today's game was probably Indy's superbowl.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
wait a second I see people on other message boards/internet saying we shouldve stuck with alex ? :wtf:
:snoop:

Breh, some sports fans are the dumbest people walking. It's embarrassing to read some of the shyt people say after losses.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait a second I see people on other message boards/internet saying we shouldve stuck with alex ? :wtf:
:snoop:

There's a reason why I got banned from the 9ers board. To many idiots on there.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also, Im officially tired of our coordinators and lack of adjustments.
fangio is running this D in the ground by not making more schemes and adjustments, just like he did with other defenses before
roman has a spark here and there, but goes back to idiotic decisions. team is always super slow to start the game on what I assume are scripted plays.

both of these dudes are frauds.

Team just doesn't seem prepared.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
sorry to barge in with maybe some more garbage, but seems like this our first real test. back to back losses for first time since HarGAWD
let's see how the team responds. do we fall apart or stand together ?

Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49
Just for clarity, RB Frank Gore had choice words for Jim Harbaugh near the end of the game, as Gore was heading out to the field.
:lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sorry to barge in with maybe some more garbage, but seems like this our first real test. back to back losses for first time since HarGAWD

:shaq2:

Daps

If we recall Gore had words with Harbs in the championship game, glad to see him take the leadership role cause this offense is completely directionless and someone needs to say it

I hope we go back to the 2011 offense

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
somebody tell kaep he should stop trying to be just a throwing Qb and get back to what got u where u at.

till then look up at the saints and seahawks

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If we recall Gore had words with Harbs in the championship game, glad to see him take the leadership role cause this offense is completely directionless and someone needs to say it

Roman is too happy to get away from run game when its working. that potentially cost us a trip to SB two years ago, and definitely cost us a score in the SB after which we couldve been up. Im not the type of person who likes the what if's, but his approach been maddening me. the team is a mess now and we need leaders to step up and straighten shyt out

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they dont have the personnel to do that unless you wanna see 10 man fronts every down

remember they dont crabs, they havent replaced walker and vd is gone for a while

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
they dont have the personnel to do that unless you wanna see 10 man fronts every down

remember they dont crabs, they havent replaced walker and vd is gone for a while
teams stacking the box like crazy against kaep as well though. nothing much changed in that regard

before they knew alex wouldnt go deep and now they know that they can press the WRs and we wont do shyt underneath until the rush gets to kaep

Daps

I'll take anything over this bullshyt ass offense right now

I'The constant reaching back to the 2012 offense was killing our offense. Gimme some meat and potatoes shyt

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teams stacking the box like crazy against kaep as well though. nothing much changed in that regard

before they knew alex wouldnt go deep and now they know that they can press the WRs and we wont do shyt underneath until the rush gets to kaep

what about boldin breh? they should not be stacking the box with that kinda playmaker on the outside :skip:

could not resist breh :pachaha:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
what about boldin breh? they should not be stacking the box with that kinda playmaker on the outside :skip:

could not resist breh :pachaha:
boldin is getting his :manny: still averages like 85-90 yards per game. problem is with VD out they doubled Boldin all day.
thats the thing though, we were fine without real speed/field stretchers last two years. didnt really utilize moss or ginn.

now all of a sudden we need them badly. I dont think this is the problem.