Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think it's time to panic.

Yea the offense looks bad, but what worries me the most is our D has regressed big time. The D used to be able to hold teams and let our O truck along...but that's no longer happening. Team looks unprepared and undisciplined.

THE DEFENSE DIDNT HAVE TO BE OUT THERE FOR THIS LONG AND GET TIRED CAUSE ALEX SMITH "THE CLOCK MANAGER" WOULD CHEW UP PLENTY OF TIME AND GIVE THE D REST BECAUSE HE DIDNT TURN THE BALL OVER AND COULD COMPLETE CONVERSIONS

dont let me come in here with some LOGIC and COMMON SENSE and RATIONAL thought tho

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We'd be 3-0 with alex smith.

That is all.
:wtf: theres no way we win the seattle game with or without alex
and todays game isnt really on the QB, although I see patterns in kaep's play that other teams look for.

main thing is teams stack the fukk out of the box, press our WRs, and crash the ends on the edge. kaep starts to feel pressure, panicks, tries to extend play...fail.

we also have no real hot read. gore out of the backfield is slow as shyt, hunter is not terribly fast either. when defenses bring pressure theres no one to pass to. we've became a regular run/deep pass team and that hurts us immensely.

I have no idea why we got away from creative runs...that and penalties killed the offense today

defense :shaq2: injuries+missed tackles + us being shytty against the run =trouble

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Niners needed this loss

Kaepernicks become spoiled, tha whole team has

Put some work in for you start doing butt naked magazine spreads :beli:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THE DEFENSE DIDNT HAVE TO BE OUT THERE FOR THIS LONG AND GET TIRED CAUSE ALEX SMITH "THE CLOCK MANAGER" WOULD CHEW UP PLENTY OF TIME AND GIVE THE D REST BECAUSE HE DIDNT TURN THE BALL OVER AND COULD COMPLETE CONVERSIONS

dont let me come in here with some LOGIC and COMMON SENSE and RATIONAL thought tho

I guess you forgot our defense and special teams carrying the team back then. They can no longer do that.

Alex was terrible on 3rd down, btw.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: theres no way we win the seattle game with or without alex
and todays game isnt really on the QB, although I see patterns in kaep's play that other teams look for.

main thing is teams stack the fukk out of the box, press our WRs, and crash the ends on the edge. kaep starts to feel pressure, panicks, tries to extend play...fail.

we also have no real hot read. gore out of the backfield is slow as shyt, hunter is not terribly fast either. when defenses bring pressure theres no one to pass to. we've became a regular run/deep pass team and that hurts us immensely.

I have no idea why we got away from creative runs...that and penalties killed the offense today

defense :shaq2: injuries+missed tackles + us being shytty against the run =trouble

Breh...we used to be money against the run and made teams 1 dimensional. Used to wrap up on tackles but now it's nothing but missed tackles. I hate missed tackles with a passion.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Don't fukking feed the Alex Smith talk brehs, have you not learned? :laugh:

I think we going extra conservative against the Rams.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the rams are a problem because they have two very athletic ends. last year chris long was eating anthony davis up like it was nothing...
overall its a really tough game and we HAVE to win it pretty much imo.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
also, Im officially tired of our coordinators and lack of adjustments.
fangio is running this D in the ground by not making more schemes and adjustments, just like he did with other defenses before
roman has a spark here and there, but goes back to idiotic decisions. team is always super slow to start the game on what I assume are scripted plays.

both of these dudes are frauds.

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Roman went away from our the run game we were gashing them gore should of gotten at least 20 carries .. Where's our quick passing? pA? Smh ..He needs to start simplifying the gameplan .everything bout our offense now is looking for the big play downfield ..

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
swear to god niners and my fantasy squad have been mirror images of each other for 4 years now...

this loss is just as big a mental fukk as a "football" L. not to mention the fukkery with the lambs last year :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
wait a second I see people on other message boards/internet saying we shouldve stuck with alex ? :wtf:
:snoop: