Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:wtf: so because I think we finna lose Im "dropping my panties" ?

fukk outta here

Pretty much :umad:
I remember everyone looking at me crazy when i told them they would beat Pittsburgh on MNF :stopitslime:
nikkas thought i was crazy when i told them they would beat the Packers *and* the Falcons with a virtual rookie QB to make it to the SB :lolbron:
Now, other Niner fans are doubting their own team's potential - so, no, *you* get the fukk outta here and miss me with all that.
This is ride-or-die Niners fans only over here....

You better hope they don't beat Seattle, cause if they do i'm clownin, then looking at you with shifty-eyes whenever you post in this thread as you try to crawl back aboard the wagon...

Last edited:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I understand that Boldin is good at beating press, but he isnt a guy that gets much seperation, and Seattle doesn't fine smothering those wrs. Boldin is gonna do his thing, but its not like I expect him to have a huge game.

Seattle has much more trouble with the quicker, shiftier wrs.

He' won't have as big of a game this week because that would be too predictable.
Still, pretty much every DB/Safety in the league is faster than Boldin, but dude pushes cats around like they ain't shyt to get the separation he needs to get open.
Also, he's mastered the art of catching the ball away from his body to make it harder for defenders to get their hands across his body to break up passes - Crabtree is also good as this.

The key will be to incorporate/unleash young talent like Patton, and exploiting double coverage by relying on slot receivers and an effective running game.

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
He' won't have as big of a game this week because that would be too predictable.
Still, pretty much every DB/Safety in the league is faster than Boldin, but dude pushed cats around like they ain't shyt to get the separation he needs to get open.
Also, he's mastered the art of catching the ball away from his body to make it harder for defenders to get their hands across his body to break up passes - Crabtree is also good as this.

The key will be to incorporate/unleash young talent like Patton, and exploiting double coverage by relying on slot receivers and an effective runnign game.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot of double-coverage

calh45

Cal
Daps
You can call me nuts if you want, but they don't have a pass rush and I don't think their DBs will give us problems. The noise will be more of an issue than their defense. Anquan ain't fast, but he can't be bullied so he'll be more effective than cats will give him credit for. The Seattle corners are bullies and when they get a WR that can dish it out they have problems. Sherman ain't that good to me and Browner (whom I've seen play since he was a Stampeder) is a sucker for double moves. If they don't have a pass rush they're screwed.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You can call me nuts if you want, but they don't have a pass rush and I don't think their DBs will give us problems. The noise will be more of an issue than their defense. Anquan ain't fast, but he can't be bullied so he'll be more effective than cats will give him credit for. The Seattle corners are bullies and when they get a WR that can dish it out they have problems. Sherman ain't that good to me and Browner (whom I've seen play since he was a Stampeder) is a sucker for double moves. If they don't have a pass rush they're screwed.

Atlanta made that very clear.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Pretty much :umad:
I remember everyone looking at me crazy when i told them they would bear Pittsburgh on MNF :stopitslime:
nikkas thought i was crazy when i told them they would beat the Packers *and* the Falcons with a virtual rookie QB to make it to the SB :lolbron:
Now, other Niner fans are doubting their own team's potential - so, no, *you* get the fukk outta here and miss me with all that.
This is ride-or-die Niners fans only over here....

You better hope they don't beat Seattle, cause if they do i'm clownin, then looking at you with shifty-eyes whenever you post in this thread as you try to crawl back aboard the wagon...

:wtf:
youre a fukking idiot
you calling me a bandwagon fan when Ive been on this board talking about Niners for fukking years. me and @JLova and LastEmp and @FaTaL and Osboog were on the hamster choppin up about Niners back in the dark years, when you were nowhere to be found, in 2006 and 2007
you just got in this thread this year and you think your ass finna call me out ? :heh:

let me guess youre one of blind homers who thinks team is going 16-0 huh ?

Im more ride or die Niners fan than youve ever been nikka
that doesnt mean I need to be a blind homer about it. just because I dont think we'll win doesnt mean I wont root with all my heart against the hags.
check yourself, fool

calh45

Cal
Daps
youre a fukking idiot
you calling me a bandwagon fan when Ive been on this board talking about Niners for fukking years. me and @JLova and LastEmp and @FaTaL and Osboog were on the hamster choppin up about Niners back in the dark years, when you were nowhere to be found, in 2006 and 2007
you just got in this thread this year and you think your ass finna call me out ? :heh:

that doesnt mean I need to be a blind homer about it. just because I dont think we'll win doesnt mean I wont root with all my heart against the hags.
check yourself, fool

You going to Ohio State? I'm trying to figure out if I wanna have a heart attack at home or watch it in person.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
youre a fukking idiot

check yourself, fool

:heh: @ 2006 - you went' waaaaay back on that ass.

You acting like there isn't life outside of the internet, as if real people weren't pulling for the Niners since the 80s just because they joined here a few months ago.
Let's put it this way - on the day that i began following the Niners, your pops was most likely thinking about which position to flip your moms into before busin' that fateful nut.

And no, i'm not calling you a "bandwagon fan" - i think you're a real fan who tries to fair and objective.
I'm just questioning your faith.
Imagine if you and i were going into the the Seattle stadium on Sunday, wearing our 49ers gear. I would expect you to go in with your chest puffed out in confidence, knowing that our team was about to put it down. You don't go into battle half-cocked, my man.

Then, after our team wins, we fight out way out that bytch....

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You going to Ohio State? I'm trying to figure out if I wanna have a heart attack at home or watch it in person.
nah going to rock the bells on sat. Ill go to the USC game later on in the season

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:heh: @ 2006 - you went' waaaaay back on that ass.

You acting like there isn't life outside of the internet, as if real people weren't pulling for the Niners since the 80s just because they joined here a few months ago.
Let's put it this way - on the day that i began following the Niners, your pops was most likely thinking about which position to flip your moms into before busin' that fateful nut.

And no, i'm not calling you a "bandwagon fan" - i think you're a real fan who tries to fair and objective.
I'm just questioning your faith.
Imagine if you and i were going into the the Seattle stadium on Sunday, wearing our 49ers gear. I would expect you to go in with your chest puffed out in confidence, knowing that our team was about to put it down. You don't go into battle half-cocked, my man.

Then, after our team wins, we fight out way out that bytch....
my point is that people have seen me on this bytch rooting for Niners when we sucked. I aint no wagon fan
I have faith, I just dont have blind faith. I dont think warriors are winning the NBA championship just because I have faith in them.

my motto is confidence is good, but being a blind homer is bad. I talk shyt only when provoked. and when/if we win, Ill act like we've been there before.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
you're right. seattle's secondary really isn't that good :manny: