Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I've probably been following it since you were shyttin you diapers.
Are you an overly sensitive homer?

Its not a homer pick. But I know you arent expecting quan to do what he did last week, especially if browner plays, which it sounds like he will. Anquan is the best type of wr for this secondary to handle.

We also have way better safety play as well. ask vernon.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Its not a homer pick. But I know you arent expecting quan to do what he did last week, especially if browner plays, which it sounds like he will. Anquan is the best type of wr for this secondary to handle.

We also have way better safety play as well. ask vernon.
thats just not true, boldin is actually the best guy who can get out of press on our team. last year crabtree wasnt getting open in seattle, and vd...well that kc hit right on a hop got him good.

I think either way you look at it you wont blow us out like that again. not with a healthy justin.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
thats just not true, boldin is actually the best guy who can get out of press on our team. last year crabtree wasnt getting open in seattle, and vd...well that kc hit right on a hop got him good.

I think either way you look at it you wont blow us out like that again. not with a healthy justin.
Yeah Im not predicting a blowout, I think seattle wins a close one. But anything could happen.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its probably a fg game

im scard of the niners offense having serious problems with the noise. if they had trouble getting in the plays last week this game is going to be a disaster

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
:gladbron:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/12/anthony-dixon-takes-a-shot-at-the-she-hawks/

Running back Anthony Dixon, who recently turned down an offer of $24,000 from Nnamdi Asomugha to give up No. 24, has chimed in with a comment that is sure to both get the Seahawks a little riled up, and create a little controversy.

“Extra weight on the racks all week getting less sleep preparing for these She-Hawks I love hostile environments Imma feel right at home,” Dixon tweeted late Wednesday.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think hags take this one, but it will be REALLY close, like one small mistake wins a game close

you know harbs has an ego and looking to make a statement. I think all the condensing playbook talk might be fluff. they will pull all tricks they can imo

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, all these Niner "Faithful" dropping their panties for Seattle.

fukk the Seahawks.

I'm gonna approach this game like i approach life - we winnin'....

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

I understand that Boldin is good at beating press, but he isnt a guy that gets much seperation, and Seattle doesn't fine smothering those wrs. Boldin is gonna do his thing, but its not like I expect him to have a huge game.

Seattle has much more trouble with the quicker, shiftier wrs.