Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:
youre a fukking idiot
you calling me a bandwagon fan when Ive been on this board talking about Niners for fukking years. me and @JLova and LastEmp and @FaTaL and Osboog were on the hamster choppin up about Niners back in the dark years, when you were nowhere to be found, in 2006 and 2007
you just got in this thread this year and you think your ass finna call me out ? :heh:

let me guess youre one of blind homers who thinks team is going 16-0 huh ?

Im more ride or die Niners fan than youve ever been nikka
that doesnt mean I need to be a blind homer about it. just because I dont think we'll win doesnt mean I wont root with all my heart against the hags.
check yourself, fool
Damn breh where's my shout out? I was up there in the :hamster: back when we had Cody Pickett starting a game. I think it was the game Brandon Lloyd had this disallowed catch:

brandon-lloyd.jpg

I've been outta posting service out here in Africa and couldn't even watch week 1, but it looks like we made a massive steal in Quan'. First time we have two pro bowl level WR's since T.O. and Rice.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I had a crazy ass dream that I was playing for the 49ets in tomorrow's game, and that we beat the Hawks 44 - 36.
Woke up like :blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
49ers NT Ian Williams suffered a broken ankle in Sunday night's Week 2 game against the Seahawks.

It's a potentially season-ending injury and Williams should be considered out indefinitely. The 49ers will start Glenn Dorsey at nose tackle in his absence.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A loss in Seattle ain't all that tbh. At least it can work as motivation :manny:

But for fukks sakes, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO OUR RUN GAME?!?!? :damn:

We were supposed to beast in that department and haven't been able to do shyt. I'm officially worried.

And them Injuries :to:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not want to see these cats in the offs. We really struggle against physical teams like Seattle,Baltimore and even NYG

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We needed a game like this early in the season, to wake us up.

Here are some of my thoughts from last night.

Kap should have had the leash taken off of him. Without Crabtree, all we have is Boldin and Davis as serious receiving threats and they were neutralized by Seattles backfield.
If there were any questions about Seattle defense, not any more they were us in 2011, with better DBs.

Our running game the past two games has been poorly executed. We have 3 starting caliber backs on our squad As good as Kap is, we should always be a run team first. Even if the main runningn back is Colin, him just doing that opened up the field for us and we didn't do it enough. Furthermore, Frank Gore needs minimum 20 carries to get warmed up, dude is not a low-carry back and where was Kendall Hunter? Really this goes on Greg Roman for his poor playcalling,

Our O-Line was awful, now Seattle has a very good front 7, but they where getting knocked off the ball. I actually blame Goodwin the most, dude is too old and he cant hold the point of attack anymore, I think I counted three or four plays where he was knocked off balance and it collapsed the pocket.

All in all, we need to get more creative on offense, we got nice young talent that again we are not utilizing. If we tried everything and failed that is one thing but our playcalling was uninspired to say the least. That Packers game made the coaches cocky. imo. We should have played the Seahawks like they were defending champs.

The Seahawks are built to capitalize our every weakness, they are not built to beat the Patriots, they are built to beat us.

We are thin at defensive back, Nnamdi is ok in a play here or there but he should not be a #2 CB, unfortunately we don't have much choice.

We got killed by the injury bug

This game shows why we need a true nose on the roster, Marshawn Lynched cleaved us in two, and this is without Russel Okung blocking. Our run defense is not the monster it was the past two years.

I'm worried guys.

• Dap
Reactions: dza