Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
If there was a choice made between the 3, Aldon will be let go, skuta and lemonier would step in

I rather keep Aldon then crab tho

Daps
I`d be okay with Crab going at this point just ot break Kaep's dependency,

Honestly, I`d rather keep Crab, but we gotta let guys go and i`m fine with Aldon going too

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent read anything on Lattimore's recovery all year. Is it any guarantee he will be back to top form again?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Aldon but I think these past 10 years showed us how hard it is to replace WR's. Literally took us 10 years to get a legit #2 WR. if we let Crab go, it'll be a big step back to only have Boldin and Patton.

Skuta looked great the past two games.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I havent read anything on Lattimore's recovery all year. Is it any guarantee he will be back to top form again?
No, that's what I said multiple times yesterday if we draft a rb, then that's let's us know latte ore ain't ready

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Love Aldon but I think these past 10 years showed us how hard it is to replace WR's. Literally took us 10 years to get a legit #2 WR. if we let Crab go, it'll be a big step back to only have Boldin and Patton.

Skuta looked great the past two games.

I just value d more then o

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

He's been back since November breh. Practiced for 3 weeks before they had to put him on the disable list because the staff didn't want to rush him this season considering we already had 3 RBs (and only used two :laugh:). He said he would've ready to play if they needed him to. So he will more than ready come OTAs and TC.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's been back since November breh. Practiced for 3 weeks before they had to put him on the disable list because the staff didn't want to rush him this season considering we already had 3 RBs (and only used two :laugh:). He said he would've ready to play if they needed him to. So he will more than ready come OTAs and TC.
:leon: So was Lattimore a top 10 pick barring the injury?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the owning up, but at some point, it gets old.

He is a true leader, but he needs to seriously re-evaluate his commitment towards Michael Crabtree. Crab is a very good player, but 2 years in a row Colin's over-commitment to him cost us in the biggest spots possible

Once he develops into scanning the whole field and using the players around him, he'll be a monster. That's the biggest area...even more than theaccuracy. Read the defense, find the open guy. Can't rely one guy. Those 50/50 balls with the game on the line are just not positive plays. You're not getting PI and the corner will be draped all over the receiver since refs putthe whistle away. Hilarious how the plays were so similar.

Would have lost my shyt if it was completed though. Imagine?

Daps
Once he develops into scanning the whole field and using the players around him, he'll be a monster. That's the biggest area...even more than theaccuracy. Read the defense, find the open guy. Can't rely one guy. Those 50/50 balls with the game on the line are just not positive plays. You're not getting PI and the corner will be draped all over the receiver since refs putthe whistle away. Hilarious how the plays were so similar.

Would have lost my shyt if it was completed though. Imagine?

Yeah there is a crazy thing about those ending plays.

But him tossing that ball up, to Crab with 30 seconds and 2 timeouts from the 17 is just a sign of him trusting a guy waaaaaaaaaaaay too much