Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
most of people here, me included, want kaep back.
the problem is money. it'll be very tough to pay him even 'fair price' and keep this D together.

and if you ask me to choose between keeping the dominant D together and letting go of our qb or breaking up the D and losing one of the receivers but keeping the qb....:manny: Ill choose the former all the time unless the qb in question is rodgers.

its not like harbaugh is a stranger to replacing qbs either :heh:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
one thing I dont get is that teams can run on seattle...but gore would always get stuffed. yeah hes old lost power, speed etc but you have guys like ingram gaining good yards on seattle. its not like their oline is better than ours in run block. I know they key in on gore and will continue to key in on our rbs but still..
its the play calling...roman literally just gives away 1st and 2nd downs with predictable formations and plays..u can see some of them plays a mile away b4 the ball snaps

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
its not like harbaugh is a stranger to replacing qbs either :heh:

Jimmy is like Ric Flair. QBs now that heel turn is just around the corner :lupe:

Question: How much or how little are Cowboy and Frankie making? I know Cowboy reestructured and all but will both of them be retired/making very little when the Kaep and Crabs decisions will have to be made?

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its the play calling...roman literally just gives away 1st and 2nd downs with predictable formations and plays..u can see some of them plays a mile away b4 the ball snaps
saints playcalling when they blatantly ran the ball wasnt exactly the variety type either...they straight ran between the tackles

I think Fatal is onto something about ZBS, I just personally think that our oline that is so good in run blocking it shouldnt get beat in its own game...

and running the ball was key to todays game. when lynch wasnt getting shyt, hags looked bad and we looked decent with kaep running. when shyt changed in 2nd half, it was completely the opposite

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aight, some of you are going full retard with this "X QB would do fine with our weapons" talk. We all know playcalling will limit the potential of the talent we have on offense. Why the fukk you think any average QB will do the job Kaep has done with our bizarro offense? :wtf:

fukk my life, and here I am entering the QB talk :snoop:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Aight, some of you are going full retard with this "X QB would do fine with our weapons" talk. We all know playcalling will limit the potential of the talent we have on offense. Why the fukk you think any average QB will do the job Kaep has done with our bizarro offense? :wtf:

fukk my life, and here I am entering the QB talk :snoop:
the playbook is obviously scaled back because of kaep's ineffective ability to read

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
the playbook is obviously scaled back because of kaep's ineffective ability to read

The playbook has been limited ever since this staff arrived, who is the QB hasn't meant much. There's no indication things would change with just a decent QB