Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
He needs to look for someone other than Crabs on these final plays of the season.

Still a good season though and a hell of a final drive. Pay the man York

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah I'm now reading that Boldin was pretty open... More open than VD. Still think the pass should have went to Patton. You got 30 secs left and 2 TOs you could play it safe.

You haven't been testing Sherman all night no reason to test him there.
it was a hurry up mistake imo. kaep made the right read getting a corner one on one with crabs if we arent talking names. it was a right read in general, but it was sherman on crabs, and kaeps touch throws are very inconsistent. put two and two together and this ended up an int isnt really surprising

its back breaking, but I think thats a 'young qb' mistake that isnt so big in the grand scheme of things. the first pick was absolute basura tho, and delay of game leading to that strip sack shouldnt have happened tho

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. There was just no need to throw to Crabs there.

Yep and I was not expecting him to melt down in the 4th... Again while I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a qb I'm still rocking with Kap he played great the first 3 quarters.

Next season is crucial though he needs to improve his accuracy and mechanics.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa, Kaep made mistakes, but are people serious about letting him go? Dude outrushed Marshawn today and still had some bright spots in spite of the mistakes. Led us to two road playoff wins in a row, has already shown he can play great under pressure. He's shown more than enough to confirm he's our franchise QB in his second year as a starter.

Is Crabtree coming back brehs?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Now that I think about it, Whitner is like a DeAndre Jordan in many ways. He's better at his position but the similarities are apparent. There's a lot of chatter and his hits draw a lot of :scusthov: reactions much like Jordan's dunks.. but you take that out of it and you are left with a guy who fukks up a lot of simple shyt... we don't need to be overpaying him.
Im very torn about whitner. hes has leadership qualities, he can hit really well, and this year he has been good in coverage mostly.

the problem is hes very inconsistent, goes for big hit over sound tackle, and tends to get exposes in coverage a good amount

I think ultimately it comes down to whether he wants money or stay here. I think we'll offer him a very modest money.

honestly I think the problem is bigger than just whitner, reid has been decent for rookie but tbh still a lot of mistakes. if we get a fukkboy at SS, this safety duo can be really bad for us, as reid needs more seasoning...

it will be very interesting to see what happens to our secondary. I think we're in for lots of changes.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whoa, Kaep made mistakes, but are people serious about letting him go? Dude outrushed Marshawn today and still had some bright spots in spite of the mistakes. Led us to two road playoff wins in a row, has already shown he can play great under pressure. He's shown more than enough to confirm he's our franchise QB in his second year as a starter.

I'm pretty sure Baalke will pay him, that's why he'll have to do some magic trick to re-sign Quan. Crabs contract will be a pain in the ass.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it was a hurry up mistake imo. kaep made the right read getting a corner one on one with crabs if we arent talking names. it was a right read in general, but it was sherman on crabs, and kaeps touch throws are very inconsistent. put two and two together and this ended up an int isnt really surprising

its back breaking, but I think thats a 'young qb' mistake that isnt so big in the grand scheme of things. the first pick was absolute basura tho, and delay of game leading to that strip sack shouldnt have happened tho

Wonder if he regrets making that Beats commercial..... :shaq2:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The loss is fresh in folk minds. Some of em are still emotional.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

if he wants to much money then yes

lions, ravens, falcons, rams etc. are fukked because of their shytty qb contracts