Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I was more hurt when we loss to Bal and NYG. However, I kind of feel like this run is over :(

Seeing Bowman go down like that was devastating. I honestly felt deflated after that.

Not surprised that Los gave up a crucial TD. Was expecting it. His days as a niner are likely over.

I think Peyton would have tore up our secondary. And with no Bowman, no Iupati and our sorry offense Denver would have been the fave.
how is the run over?

damn near everyone back

13 draft picks

only thing that fukks up manning is the pass rush, we would be able to get to him

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint :troll:

we have him another year regardless

he just aint worth more then 12m a year unless his passing gets a lot better

we will draft a qb in the third this draft i guarantee it

like i said before this d is too good and will go to the playoffs with a shytty qb, and once we draft corners this year, nobody fukking with us
i doubt that
mlb just became top priority with the secondary as second and o-line

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
haily mary up by 10, touchdown on 4th down and to many 3rd down pass completions for seahawks:sadcam:
them slant plays were pissing me off

thats why i cant wait for new corners

dennard is coming

:blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW why was Vernon so pissed after the final INT? Was watching the game on FoxSports latino and they didnt metioned him, but I saw him pissed as fukk on the sidelines.

Was he open on that play or just mad because we lost like that?

Was I just seeing things brehs, help me out here :ld:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was more hurt when we loss to Bal and NYG. However, I kind of feel like this run is over :(

I felt like that after last year and we actually made it to the NFC Championship again. At this point I know that if we enter the playoffs, we can get far.

Now, with this injuries and the people we'll have to let go, I think we are due for an 8-8 or 7-9 type of season :manny:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We lost the game with the first Kaep pick. Honestly can't believe he made that throw. The second one was actually what I was hoping they would call so I can't fault it. Just a great play by Sherman. If I could rank in terms of hurt I'd say number 1 was the Giants game, then the SB, and then this. We were really up against it all things considered but the game was in our grasp and we let it go. Also pretty sad that the corner position is what killed our season on defence at least, yet again. Hate even talking about the offseason right now.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Seeing Bowman go down like that was devastating. I honestly felt deflated after that.

Not surprised that Los gave up a crucial TD. Was expecting it. His days as a niner are likely over.

I think Peyton would have tore up our secondary. And with no Bowman, no Iupati and our sorry offense Denver would have been the fave.

Yea. You'd think that next year will be a difficult year and we're not getting back this far. Having Seattle in our division is killer. The Rams and Cards are not slouches either. I think last year was our real chance which is why I lost my mind lol. A lot of shyt coming back to bite us though. Our weak corners. Whitner getting burned and playing on the edge. Our O problems. Man we really needed that homefiled andvantage.

I think we would have had a shot against the Donkeys.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We lost the game with the first Kaep pick. Honestly can't believe he made that throw. The second one was actually what I was hoping they would call so I can't fault it. Just a great play by Sherman. If I could rank in terms of hurt I'd say number 1 was the Giants game, then the SB, and then this. We were really up against it all things considered but the game was in our grasp and we let it go. Also pretty sad that the corner position is what killed our season on defence at least, yet again. Hate even talking about the offseason right now.

That was a costly mistake. Did he not see the corner or did he try to drop it in behind the corner. I'd feel better if he just didn't see him. If he tried to drop it in..that was a dumb decision.

Yea...this one does hurt...but not as bad as Giants and Ravens. Still we should have won this game. With all the shyt that happened we almost pulled it out.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Forget the notes on this game. We had bad breaks but we could have won this game and we didn't our season is over and now we're spectators.

Here's what I think we should do moving forward:

Resign Kap NOW. He give him a long term cap friendly contract. Something like 5 years 60-65 milly contract 1/3 of it guaranteed. Not unreasonable for either side. He's not worth top 5 money but it will make him rich and give is come flexibility to build a team around him.

We need to resign Boldin 2 year contract, cap friendly.

We need to start transitioning Frank Gore to the #2 role or cut his snaps. Dude ran out of gas. He also needs to restructure.

We need to TRADE LaMichael James, his role on our team is pointless and there are really no snaps for him if he package him and a 7th rounder no reason we get less than a 4th. Dude is talented but in our division finesse is useless. We play smash mouth football.

Commit to the read option.

Vance McDonald needs to practice with the WR and really work on his hands, if he can catch better he could be a gamebreaker.

We need to pick a center with an early draft pick and if not pick the nastiest guard available and make him a center, maybe do both.

Goodwin has to go, he has played good but he is likely to retire.

We need to spend our 1st rounder on a CB, our safeties were very solid, Reids rookie mistakes aside, we can get a good one with the 3rd rounder or 4th rounder still

Resign Donte Whitner dude has been awesome.

Carlos Rodgers has to go.

We won't be able to keep Tarell Brown

See if we can keep Perrish Cox, underrated depth corner.

That's all I can think of.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That was a costly mistake. Did he not see the corner or did he try to drop it in behind the corner. I'd feel better if he just didn't see him. If he tried to drop it in..that was a dumb decision.

I think he tried to make the same throw he later made to Crabtree in the last drive, the one that was high enough to were only the receiver jumping could get it.