i guarantee we draft a qb in the third

if kaep demands a lot of money

then let his ass goo

the D is too good and this team could go to the playoffs with steve bono at qb

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one hurts, brehs. A lot of our issues all season came back to bite us. The reffing was atrocious but regardless, we should have won that game and we made too many mistakes. Also had some bad luck. Iupati and Bowman going out was awful. This loss really feels worse because it was so similar to the SB loss and Bowman will be gone into next season.

I won't speak on officiating or how certain people play till I take some time to cool down.

Still proud of how the team played for the most part.

Guess we're off to the offseason thread.

We'll be back

:salute:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I think we just need to resign Wilhoite. Low key dude was very good when he played.
cant depend on wilhoite and hope that bowman comes back, they got more then enough picks to get a rookie to team up with willis

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW why was Vernon so pissed after the final INT? Was watching the game on FoxSports latino and they didnt metioned him, but I saw him pissed as fukk on the sidelines.

Was he open on that play or just mad because we lost like that?

You know, seeing bowman get hurt hurts mucho er than this loss. Dude is my favorite defensive player, he balled and played his ass off this year. To see him go down, fighting, for Kaep to throw two picks, fukk.

Same here, that injury and the no call on the fumble recovery took me out of the game. The Lynch fumble, Kaeps INT, Hawks FG and the final INT didn't hit as hard as seeing 'Vorro go out like that :to:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
cant depend on wilhoite and hope that bowman comes back, they got more then enough picks to get a rookie to team up with willis

I like Christian Jones but if we do this we'll need to either trade up or make CB or WR less of a priority as far as early round picks or we need to package less useful players and 2nd day picks for higher ones.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
this is a qb deep draft

i guarantee we draft a qb in the third

if kaep demands a lot of money

then let his ass goo

the D is too good and this team could go to the playoffs with steve bono at qb
I know you :troll: but in his third year this man (in the playoffs) has beat the packers at home beat the falcons on the road beat the packers on the road beat carolina on the road and had us in position to win at seattle gtfoh

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was more hurt when we loss to Bal and NYG. However, I kind of feel like this run is over :(

Seeing Bowman go down like that was devastating. I honestly felt deflated after that.

Not surprised that Los gave up a crucial TD. Was expecting it. His days as a niner are likely over.

I think Peyton would have tore up our secondary. And with no Bowman, no Iupati and our sorry offense Denver would have been the fave.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I know you :troll: but in his third year this man (in the playoffs) has beat the packers at home beat the falcons on the road beat the packers on the road beat carolina on the road and had us in position to win at seattle gtfoh
i aint :troll:

we have him another year regardless

he just aint worth more then 12m a year unless his passing gets a lot better

we will draft a qb in the third this draft i guarantee it

like i said before this d is too good and will go to the playoffs with a shytty qb, and once we draft corners this year, nobody fukking with us

bb4life

Rookie
Daps
haily mary up by 10, touchdown on 4th down and to many 3rd down pass completions for seahawks:sadcam: