Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
vance is getting similar snaps to delaine last year. what hurts vance is there no trust because of his dropped passes, teams arent really considering him a threat. vance is still good blocking, but delaine was also a threat in pass game
Which is crazy because when he was drafted he was supposed to have good hands but weak at blocking.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
NaVorro brehs :to: :to: :to: it's his ACL :to: Iupati broke his ankle :to:

I really hope this works as a motivation for Kaep and trains his ass off this summer. I want demonic Kaep from next season forward.

I also hope this doesn't turn into a fukking QB debate like every fukking time we lose, ya'll better cut that shyt off :ufdup:

Who making that offseason thread? Is it too soon? :ld:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NaVorro brehs :to: :to: :to: it's his ACL :to: Iupati broke his ankle :to:

I really hope this works as a motivation for Kaep and trains his ass off this summer. I want demonic Kaep from next season forward.

I also hope this doesn't turn into a fukking QB debate like every fukking time we lose, ya'll better cut that shyt off :ufdup:

Who making that offseason thread? Is it too soon? :ld:
are those injuries confirmed?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We deserved to lose this game. We had chances to win and didn't take them. This game gave a us a blue print of what we need to do to succeed in the future. I got some controversial ideas to help us moving forward but it may be too soon.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the bowman injury was scary....I think we'll be lucky to see him return midseason

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You know, seeing bowman get hurt hurts mucho er than this loss. Dude is my favorite defensive player, he balled and played his ass off this year. To see him go down, fighting, for Kaep to throw two picks, fukk.

Go Broncos